Dinner Menu Planning Guide for Coronavirus Quarantine (COVID-19)
Cooking dinner at home during the Coronavirus pandemic is a lot easier with our Dinner Menu Planning Guide for Coronavirus Quarantine (COVID-19). We’ve put together a list of easy to make, delicious, and budget-friendly protein, veggie, carb, and salad recipes to make thousands of different dinner menu combinations. No matter what you have stocked in your pantry, fridge, or freezer, you'll find recipes here that you'll love.
Social distancing is incredibly important during this Coronavirus quarantine. One thing that we want to avoid is making unnecessary trips to the grocery store. Rather than asking, “What do I feel like eating?” we're asking ourselves, “What do I have available to cook at home?” If you make the same dinner many times, you'll end up feeling meal boredom. We don't want that!
If you are located in an area where food delivery or pick-up is available, you still have the option of occasional variety. However, most of us are planning three meals a day every single day until we flatten the COVID-19 curve. That’s 21 meals to cook every week. It's A LOT of cooking!
To help you avoid cooking boredom and make it easier for you to create a meal with what you have on hand, we created the Coronavirus Dinner Menu Planning Guide.
Here's how the dinner menu planning guide works:
- Have a peek inside your fridge, freezer, and pantry to see what you have available.
- Pick one protein, one veggie, and one carb. We added in salad recipes as an alternative or optional side dish as well.
These recipes are easy, basic recipes that taste incredible and are budget-friendly. Not only do we need variety, but we also need the food to be delicious and filling. With all these options, you'll be able to keep yourself and your family happy and well-fed through this COVID-19 outbreak.
The Dinner Menu Planning Guide for the Coronavirus Quarantine
Choose 1 (from each category):
- 8-Minute Baked Salmon
- Crockpot Roast Chicken
- Juicy Baked Chicken Thighs
- Perfect Baked Chicken Breasts
- Juicy Baked Pork Chops
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Italian Braised Chicken Tomatoes and Olives
- Sweet and Sticky Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Lemon Herb Butter Roast Chicken
- Slow Baked Chili Salmon
- Dairy Free Pork Chops and Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Asparagus
- Quick Garlic Roasted Carrots
- Best Roasted Broccoli
- Sauteed Green Beans with Garlic
- Whole Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic
- Roasted Broccoli Steaks with Butter Toasted Pine Nuts
- Lemon Parmesan Cauliflower Steaks
- Easy Roasted Italian Cauliflower
- Blackened Cauliflower with Rosemary Garlic Panko
- Coconut Oil Fried Brussels Sprouts with Garlic, Chilies, and Lime
- Greek Lemon Potatoes
- Crispy Garlic Smashed Red Potatoes
- Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes
- Carrot Herb Fries
- Crispy Eggplant Fries with Chipotle Aioli
- Sweet and Spicy Yam Wedges
- Smoky Roast Potatoes
- Garlic Brown Butter Mashed Cauliflower
- Cajun Sweet Potato Fries
- Sweet Potato Noodles with Cashew Cream Sauce
- Asian Salad Recipe
- Sesame Coconut Kale Salad
- Crispy Kale Salad with Roasted Beets
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad
- Roasted Broccoli Salad with Lemons and Almonds
- Roasted Winter Green Salad
Subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!