This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Greek Lemon Potatoes have a tangy flavor with a hint of garlic. They are an easy roasted potatoes recipe that goes well with so many dinners. If you love lemon then you will LOVE these lemon potatoes!
Why we love these Greek lemon potatoes the best
- They are LEMONY! Cause who wants to eat lemon potatoes with only a hint of lemon flavor?
- They are an easy to make side dish that pairs perfectly with my two favorite staple recipes: Baked Chicken Breasts and Baked Pork Chops.
- Soft inside and lightly crispy on the outside with a few delicious charred bits just for good measure.
- One pan = super easy cleanup.
How to make lemon potatoes
- Chop the potatoes into wedges then put them in a baking dish with olive oil, lemon juice, and a few spices.
- Now bake them for about half an hour.
- Gently mix the potatoes around then put them back into the oven for another 30 minutes.
Here's where you have two options:
- If you've chosen a larger, broil-safe baking dish, you can simply drizzle the potatoes with a little extra olive oil and broil them for a few minutes to give them some color.
- If your baking dish is smaller (like the one in the picture) or is not broil-safe, transfer the potatoes (and any juice left in the pan) to a baking sheet before broiling them for a few minutes.
What to serve with this Greek potatoes recipe
Most of the time I serve these potatoes with either my Baked Chicken Breasts or my Baked Pork Chops recipes. I simply adjust the oven temperature at the end of cooking then put the chicken or pork into the oven with the potatoes. While everything is in the oven, I put together a simple salad (with one of my favorite salad dressing recipes) or make a Greek salad, and then dinner is ready.
Mains that go great with these lemon potatoes:
- Crispy Garlic Butter Chicken and Brussels
- Stuffed Spanish Pork Chops
- Lemon Herb Butter Roast Chicken
- Herb Roasted Rack of Lamb
Favorite veggie sides:
- Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Best Kale Salad
- Sauteed Green Beans with Garlic
- Pesto Stuffed Roasted Tomatoes
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Favorite Potato Recipes
- Crispy Garlic Smashed Red Potatoes
- Mini Hasselback Potatoes with Roasted Garlic
- Extra Crispy Roast Potatoes
- Smoky Roast Potatoes
- Duchess Potatoes
- Potato Croquettes with Siracha Mayo
- 4 medium russet potatoes (cut into wedges (see notes))
- ¾ cup fresh lemon juice (from 3 lemons)
- ¼ cup olive oil + 2 tablespoons (divided)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon each: pepper and oregano
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- Optional: a pinch of red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup minced parsley
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the potatoes, lemon juice, ¼ cup of the olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic, and red pepper flakes to a large baking dish and toss to coat.4 medium russet potatoes, ¾ cup fresh lemon juice, 2 teaspoons sea salt, 1 teaspoon each: pepper and oregano, 2 cloves garlic, Optional: a pinch of red pepper flakes
- Roast the potatoes for 30 mintues then toss and roast them again for another 20-30 minutes, or until the pan is dry and the potatoes have started to brown. For extra color on the potatoes, drizzle them with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil then broil for 5-7 mintues. (see notes)
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the parsley and serve right away.¼ cup minced parsley
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.