Sheet Pan Tzatziki Chicken
Sheet Pan Tzatziki Chicken is coming to your dinnertime rescue! Chicken breasts are marinated in tzatziki then cooked on a sheet pan with lots of colorful Greek vegetables. It's a healthy and easy to make sheet pan chicken recipe that everyone will love!
Why you want to make Tzatziki Chicken for dinner tonight
- Creamy Summer Fresh Tzatziki makes an easy and delicious Greek chicken marinade.
- AND it makes the best dip for the tzatziki chicken and roast vegetables.
- All your favorite Greek veggies all in one place. I'm looking at you, juicy bell peppers, sweet cherry tomatoes, crisp red onions, summer zucchini, and salty olives.
- One bowl. One pan. That's it. Give it up for having to wash almost no dishes at all!
- It's a healthy dinner recipe that's gluten-free and low in carbs.
Bring on the tzatziki chicken!
Watch the tzatziki chicken dinner video:
The easiest Greek chicken marinade
If you've spent any time on this website, you'll know that I love easy to make and healthy recipes. With a three-year-old girl to chase after all day, I need to keep my life in the kitchen simple. That's where Summer Fresh comes to my rescue.
They have a whole line of dips, hummus, salads, and snacks that are made in small batches using real ingredients. And every dip that I've tried tastes amazing. I even used their Extra Thick Tzatziki in the insanely popular Tzatziki Avocado Salmon Rolls recipe.
This time, I've taken Summer Fresh Tzatziki and turned it into a Greek chicken marinade. With a few big spoonfuls of tzatziki, a little olive oil, and some salt and pepper, you'll have a delicious marinade for your chicken.
Make this Greek chicken a family-friendly recipe
You might have noticed that there are only 2 chicken breasts and a whole pile of veggies in this recipe. I'll be the first to admit that we like to fill up on a lot of vegetables. To feed a hungry family, you can easily add 2 extra chicken breasts and simply double the marinade ingredients. You'll need 1/2 cup of Summer Fresh Tzatziki, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, and 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
If the people at your dinner table will be happier if there are some carbs on the table, I've got a few ideas. Smoky Roast Potatoes go well with tzatziki chicken and can be roasted in the oven along with the chicken. Just pop them into the oven about 20 minutes before the chicken goes in. A simple pot of rice or orzo with a squeeze of lemon juice over the top is nice, too.
How to make chicken tzatziki
Luckily for us, chicken tzatziki is easy to make. Once you've gathered your ingredients, here's what you'll do:
- Toss a couple of chicken breasts with some Summer Fresh Tzatziki, olive oil, salt, and pepper and set them aside to marinate while you cut up the veggies.
- Once you've chopped your veggies, toss them with some oil and a few spices then spread them out on a baking sheet.
- Now all you have to do is nestle the tzatziki marinated chicken into the veggies and bake everything for 18 minutes.
See how easy that was? I like to serve this dinner with some extra Summer Fresh Tzatziki on the side as a dip for the chicken and veggies.
Make Greek sheet pan chicken thighs
If you'd rather use chicken thighs, here's how to do it:
Use boneless chicken thighs: Use 4 boneless chicken thighs. Cook the veggies for 8 minutes then add the 4 boneless chicken thighs to the baking sheet and cook for another 10 minutes.
Use bone-in chicken thighs: Use 4 bone-in chicken thighs, skin on or off, your choice. Start by cooking the bone-in chicken thighs for 20 minutes. Add the veggies to the baking sheet and continue to cook for another 20 minutes.
Why chicken sheet pan dinner is the best
When I'm not recipe testing the recipes I share here, 99% of the time I'm making a chicken sheet pan dinner for my family. They are fuss free, make minimal dishes, and always go over well. You can load up on the veggies using whatever you have available in your fridge, choose your favorite cut of chicken, and add some potatoes or sweet potatoes to make a more filling meal. In other words, they're the best.
Even this tzatziki chicken is highly versatile. Use chicken thighs or even drumsticks instead of chicken breasts. Swap the Greek veggies for your favorite vegetables, or what you happen to have on hand. And if olives aren't your favorite, use salty capers instead or simply omit them.
With some Summer Fresh Tzatziki on hand, a winning dinner is only minutes away!
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Easy Chicken Dinner Recipes
- Asian Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Perfect Baked Chicken Breasts
- Saucy Peanut Chicken with Broccoli and Peppers
- Spicy Kung Pao Chicken
- Baked Honey Garlic Chicken
Sheet Pan Tzatziki Chicken
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup Summer Fresh Tzatziki, plus extra for dipping
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon each: salt and pepper
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each: rosemary, oregano, thyme, and pepper
- Optional: 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts in a bowl and toss with the Summer Fresh Tzatziki, olive oil, salt, and pepper.2 boneless chicken breasts, ¼ cup Summer Fresh Tzatziki, 1 teaspoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon each: salt and pepper
- Chop the peppers, zucchini, red onion, and cherry tomatoes and add them to a 13×18″ baking sheet. Toss them with the olive oil, rosemary, oregano, thyme, pepper, and, if using, sea salt.1 yellow pepper, 1 orange pepper, 1 medium zucchini, ½ red onion, 1 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon each: rosemary, oregano, thyme, and pepper, Optional: 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Nestle the chicken amongst the veggies and bake for 18 minutes, or until the chicken 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and sprinkle the olives around the chicken. Serve the chicken with extra Summer Fresh Tzatziki on the side for dipping.½ cup pitted Kalamata olives