Saucy Peanut Chicken with Broccoli and Peppers
Want a simple, healthy, and guaranteed to please dinner recipe? This delicious Saucy Peanut Chicken is it. Healthy chicken breasts and veggies are cooked in an easy to make and super flavorful peanut sauce. Serve it over steamed rice or low carb cauliflower rice (my fav!) for a quick weeknight dinner!
Saucy peanut chicken! with red peppers and broccoli! and bucketloads of sauce!
This is a back pocket recipe that is a cinch to whip up and loved by all. Cause hello, it's a Thai flavored peanut sauce. Who doesn't love that?
It's also crazy fast and easy to make and full of good for you ingredients. This saucy peanut chicken recipe is winning all around!
Making this Saucy Peanut Chicken
→ Chop the chicken into chunks then cook it until it starts to brown.
→ Make a simple (but crazy delicious!) peanut sauce by whisking together a few tasty, Thai-inspired ingredients while the chicken is browning.
→ Take the chicken out of the pan and pop the broccoli and peppers in and give them a quick stir-fry.
→ Pop the chicken back into the pan then pour in the sauce and let it simmer for a couple of minutes.
See how easy that was? If you want to serve this with rice, pop that on first.
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
More easy chicken recipes
- Peanut Butter Chicken
- Juicy Baked Chicken Thighs
- Easy Chicken Bites
- Creamy Pesto Chicken (dairy-free!)
- Honey Garlic Chicken
Want a simple, healthy, and guaranteed to please dinner recipe? This delicious Saucy Peanut Chicken is it. Healthy chicken breasts and veggies are cooked in an easy to make and super flavorful peanut sauce. Serve it over rice or low carb cauliflower rice (my fav!) for a quick weeknight dinner!
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- Chopped peanuts and sesame seeds, to serve
Thai Peanut Sauce
- ½ cup all-natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce (gluten-free, if needed)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice (from 1 ½ limes)
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely minced
- 1 1-inch piece of ginger, very finely minced
- ¾ cup water
- Toss the cubed chicken breasts with the soy sauce. Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and let it brown, about 10 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- While the chicken is browning, whisk all the Thai Peanut Sauce ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the bell peppers and broccoli to the skillet. Let them cook until they begin to soften, about 4 minutes. Add the chicken back into the pan and pour the peanut sauce over the top. Bring the sauce to a boil so that it thickens slightly and coats the chicken and veggies.
- Serve the chicken with some crushed peanut and sesame seeds over top and dig in!