Hi, my name is Kristen.
A few years ago, I started eating a mostly paleo diet. After my daughter was born, and life got busier than ever, I started looking for ways to cook healthy meals for my family that didn’t involve spending hours in the kitchen.
One thing that I noticed was that many paleo dinner recipes call for sugar. Even though the sugar in paleo recipes is coconut sugar, maple syrup, or honey, it is still sugar.
After completing my first Whole30 in 2016, I found out how good my body feels when I cut all sugar out of my diet. In only 30 days, I lost 6 pounds, but more importantly, I had tons of energy and felt great.
Now, I cook sugar free paleo dinner recipes for my family on a regular basis. The recipes in this book are our tried and true favorites. They are both kid-friendly (tested on my daughter!) and loved by grownups (tested on friends and family!)
Who is the Sugar Free Paleo Dinner Recipes cookbook for?
- You love paleo recipes and need some inspiration.
- You want to eat less processed food but don’t want to spend a ton of time in the kitchen preparing meals.
- You need to limit the amount of sugar you eat.
- You want to eat healthy meals but don’t know where to start.
- You are looking for healthy recipes that are sure to please everyone at your table.