Easy Roasted Italian Cauliflower
Italian Cauliflower is a delicious roasted cauliflower recipe. It's a versatile recipe you'll want to keep on hand as it goes well with so many main dishes. With only 5 minutes of prep, you can pop this into your oven. So easy!
Roasted cauliflower is one of our go-to side dishes as it's always simple to make and healthy. This one uses my favorite easy spice mix to speed up the prep time and max out on flavor.
What makes this Italian cauliflower a great choice
- It's an easy side dish recipe that you can have ready to pop in your oven in 5 minutes. Honestly, you'll probably have the cauliflower ready before your oven has finished preheating. But don't worry, pop it in as soon as you're done prepping.
- After the first time you make this, you'll probably never look at the recipe again. Give it up for easy staple recipes!
- The versatile flavor goes well with so many main dishes. We often eat this with Perfect Baked Chicken Breasts or Juicy Baked Pork Chops.
- Let's say thanks for Italian seasoning. This blend of spices makes our kitchen lives so much easier.
- Pesto. Whether you opt for homemade, store-bought, or our favorite dairy-free pesto, this green magic is irresistible.
READ MORE: Favorite Italian Seasoning
How to roast cauliflower
I love roasting cauliflower as it's such an easy and healthy side dish. It only takes a few minutes to prep so it's a great option for when you can't spend much time in the kitchen.
- Chop the cauliflower. Cut the stem off then break the cauliflower into a few big chunks. Use your knife to cut it into smaller pieces.
- Toss the cauliflower with oil, salt, and spices. I do this right on the baking sheet to save on dishes.
- Put the cauliflower into the oven for about 30 minutes. Sometimes I'll leave it in for 40 minutes if the pieces are bigger or I want them really roasted. Make sure to mix the cauliflower around halfway through so they get evenly browned.
What to serve with Italian roasted cauliflower
Italian cauliflower is a great side dish to most mains. I like to serve it with either Perfect Baked Chicken Breasts or Juicy Baked Pork Chops and some greens tossed with one of my favorite salad dressing recipes.
Other mains that go well with this roasted cauliflower are:
- Sheet Pan Chicken Tzatziki
- Meatball Stuffed Peppers
- Roasted Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Stuffed Spanish Pork Chops
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Simple Cauliflower Recipes
- Cheesy Irish Cheddar Cauliflower
- Golden Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower
- Skinny Bang Bang Cauliflower
- Curried Lime Cauliflower Bites with Curry Mayo
- Lemon Parmesan Cauliflower Steaks
Roasted Italian Cauliflower
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- Preheat you oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, Italian seasoning, and sea salt. Put it onto a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.3 lb cauliflower, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Squeeze the juice from half a lemon over the cauliflower and serve with the pesto on the side.Juice from ½ lemon, ¼ cup pesto