Best Healthy Appetizers
Planning a healthy dinner or party menu is a breeze with this roundup of the best healthy appetizers. They are absolutely delicious and perfect for any event!
Whoever invented appetizers was a genius. Seriously, they thought, what better way to eat than to pre-game our food with more food. Appetizers are absolutely delicious and they provide the opportunity to try a little bit of a bunch of different recipes.
Appetizers are so amazing that they can be a meal too…if you eat enough of them! Sometimes we have friends over and we do a small bite night where we plan to just eat appetizers.
The big thing about appetizers that we have to talk about is that they can add up and before you’ve finished your plate, you’ve had a day’s worth of calories. Given we all at least go to a handful of holiday parties, we thought it would be a great idea to round up some of the best healthy appetizers. They add veggies and fruits and protein. Some are gluten-free and/or vegan appetizers. Some are just healthier versions of the old stand-bys.
They are delicious and healthier for you—and you are absolutely going to love them. Add a few of these recipes to your Christmas Party or New Year’s Eve Party menu. You will not regret it!
Here are our Best Healthy Appetizers:
Healthy Appetizers from our Friends:
- Baked Coconut Cashew Chicken Bites by Carlsbad Cravings
- Goat Cheese Avocado Grapefruit Crostini by Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Cranberry Turkey Meatballs by Kevin Is Cooking
- Vegan Winter Spring Rolls by Lauren Caris Cooks
- Artichoke Pesto Crostini by The California Table
- Greek Style Potato Skins with Hummus by A Beautiful Plate
- Chicken Salad Rolls with Miso Tarragon Dipping Sauce by Salt and Lavender