This crazy delicious Smoky Parmesan Corn on the Cob is the ultimate summertime BBQ recipe. It's a super easy to make and healthy side dish that everyone will love!
This corn could save the world; it's that good. No seriously, I wouldn't lie to you. After a Social Summer Dinner at The Endless Meal Supper Club last week the editor of The Daily Secret tweeted, “I have been talking, all day to anybody who will listen, about how good your parmesan corn was last night!:)”
I've baked the corn in foil packets in the oven and they were sweet and amazing. I've roasted them on high in the oven out of their foil packets and they were extra smokey and delicious. I've cooked them over a campfire and …. you get where this is going. They're amazing every way you make them.
If you are throwing a dinner party, cook the corn in foil packets in the oven. They'll stay warm for at least a half hour after you take them out so you have some leeway while getting everything else organized.
If you make Smoky Parmesan Corn on the Cob make sure to snap a pic and tag #theendlessmeal on Instagram so I can like and comment on your photos. I love seeing TEM recipes you create.
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 pieces of corn on the cob, shucked and cut in half
- Optional: grated parmesan cheese, green onions or parsley for garnish
- Combine the parmesan cheese, butter, smoked paprika, garlic powder and sea salt in a small bowl and mix till well combined.
- Using your hands, spread about 1 teaspoon of the butter mixture over each corn half.
- Wrap corn in aluminum foil and bake on a baking sheet in a 420-degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Place the corn on a baking sheet (not wrapped in foil) and broil for 5 minutes on each side, or until it is nicely browned all over.
- Wrap the corn in foil and grill on your BBQ for 10 minutes, turning once.
- Serve on a large platter and sprinkle with optional garnishes
More delicious corn recipes:
Latest posts by Kristen Stevens (see all)
- Summer Veggie Grilled Steak Tacos - June 25, 2017
- Grilled Zucchini Salad with Corn, Chickpeas, Sprouts and a Creamy Sunflower Dressing - June 23, 2017
- Blog Income Report – May 2017 - June 22, 2017