This crazy delicious Smoky Parmesan Corn on the Cob is the ultimate summertime BBQ recipe. It's a super easy to make and healthy side dish that everyone will love!
This corn could save the world; it's that good. No seriously, I wouldn't lie to you. After a Social Summer Dinner at The Endless Meal Supper Club last week the editor of The Daily Secret tweeted, “I have been talking, all day to anybody who will listen, about how good your parmesan corn was last night!:)”
This parmesan corn is also super versatile. I've baked the corn in foil packets in the oven and they were sweet and amazing. I've roasted them on high in the oven out of their foil packets and they were extra smoky and delicious. I've cooked them over a campfire and …. you get where this is going. They're amazing every way you cook them.
If you are throwing a dinner party, cook the corn in foil packets in the oven. They'll stay warm for at least a half hour after you take them out so you have some leeway while getting everything else organized. Bonus!
I am absolutely in love with the way the parmesan cheese and butter melt together and wrap themselves around the corn. Honestly, it's almost too much to be true.
Salty parmesan cheese and sweet corn are a match made in heaven. I know that's a cheesy saying (pun totally intended!) but it's true. These babies are DELICIOUS!
Your parmesan corn on the cob game plan:
♡ Mix some parmesan cheese, paprika, and salt into softened butter. Rub that buttery deliciousness all over the corn.
♡ Bake, broil, or BBQ (your choice!) the corn until it is tender and the cheese winds its way into the little cracks between the corn kernels. See the pic below? That's what it's going to look like when it comes out of the oven. 🙌
♡ Eat! This is the best step. Roll up your sleeves and dig in.
See how easy it was to make the most delicious Parmesan Corn on the Cob? So simple!
Update: Since first making this corn on the cob recipe back in 2012, I've made it about 1.24 million times. Ok ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration. But I have made it more times than I can count.
Every time I make it it's met with rave reviews. Seriously, friends beg for the recipe. I'm usually a little embarrassed to give it to them cause it's so simple to make. Can we keep it our little secret?
You are da best! Let's make everyone happy with Smoky Parmesan Corn on the Cob and we won't tell anyone how easy it is to make. Pinky swear. 🙋
If you make Smoky Parmesan Corn on the Cob make sure to snap a pic and tag #theendlessmeal on Instagram so I can like and comment on your photos. I love seeing TEM recipes you create.Print
Smoky Parmesan Corn on the Cob is the best addition to your dinner or BBQ. An easy to make and quick recipe that will leave your guests raving about it.
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 pieces of corn on the cob, shucked and cut in half
- Optional: grated parmesan cheese, green onions or parsley for garnish
- Combine the parmesan cheese, butter, smoked paprika, garlic powder and sea salt in a small bowl and mix till well combined.
- Using your hands, spread about 1 teaspoon of the butter mixture over each corn half.
- Choose one of the cooking options then serve the corn on a large platter and sprinkle with optional garnishes.
- Wrap corn in aluminum foil and bake on a baking sheet in a 420-degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Place the corn on a baking sheet (not wrapped in foil) and broil for 5 minutes on each side, or until it is nicely browned all over.
- Wrap the corn in foil and grill on your BBQ for 10 minutes, turning once.
Make ahead: Can be buttered and wrapped in foil up to 2 days ahead. Keep in refrigerator until you are ready to cook it.
More delicious corn recipes:
Latest posts by Kristen Stevens (see all)
- Cheesy Roasted Garlic Artichoke Olive Dip - December 13, 2017
- Sausage and Egg Breakfast Bake - December 11, 2017
- Holiday Spiced Almond Shortbread Cookies + a Vitamix Giveaway - December 9, 2017