This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Honey Garlic Corn on the Cob is sweet, sticky, and totally delicious. It's your favorite, easy to make honey garlic sauce spooned onto sweet grilled corn on the cob. You will LOVE it!
Honey Garlic Corn on the Cob is MAGIC CORN. If you're a honey garlic fan (and who isn't) then you will love this recipe!
We're big corn on the cob fans here. As we dive into corn on the cob season, I want to eat as much as I can before the sweetest corn disappears for another year. Most of the time we keep it simple and grill it with salt and butter. But sometimes we go rogue and do things like make honey garlic corn on the cob.
Trust me, you definitely want this in your life.
Why you'll love honey garlic corn on the cob
- Sweet, sticky, and all things honey and garlic. Big time love.
- It's like eating honey garlic chicken wings (yum!) but in healthy veggie form.
- It's super easy to make. I know we all love easy recipes but we definitely want them to taste great, too.
- The honey makes corn extra sweet while the garlic gives it a big savory boost.
- It's a true crowd-pleaser. Seriously, everyone at your table will love honey garlic corn on the cob.
I tried making this recipe a few different ways and this is the way we love it the most:
→ brushed with honey garlic sauce
→ grilled a little more
→ then drizzled with even more honey garlic sauce
When you brush the corn with the sauce at the end of cooking, the sugars in the sauce caramelize and give it a deliciously rich flavor. It's so good!
See that sauce up there? That's where it's at. It's the same sauce I use in my Sweet and Sticky Honey Garlic Chicken Wings recipe. The idea for honey garlic corn on the cob came when I realized so many great corn on the cob recipes have the same flavors as chicken wings. Case in point:
See what I mean?
Now my friends, take that delicious honey garlic sauce and smother your corn on the cob with it!
Delicious and Easy Corn Recipes:
- Spicy Buffalo Corn on the Cob
- Sweet Curry Corn with Mango Chutney Butter
- Chili Lime Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Smoky Parmesan Corn on the Cob
- Lightened Up Mexican Corn Dip with Avocado and Jalapeño
- 4 ears of corn (shucked)
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 2 large garlic cloves (very finely minced)
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon chili flakes
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Optional: minced cilantro or parsley (to serve)
- Preheat your grill to medium-high and put the corn on the grill. Cook it for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.4 ears of corn
- In a small frying pan, bring the honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, chili flakes, and sea salt to a boil. Let it boil for 2 minutes then remove it from the heat.⅓ cup honey, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger, 2 large garlic cloves, ½ teaspoon sesame oil, ¼ teaspoon chili flakes, ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Brush half the sauce over the corn and let it cook for 1 minute more. Remove the corn from the grill and drizzle with the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with some minced cilantro or parsley.Optional: minced cilantro or parsley
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.