Sweet Curry Corn with Mango Chutney Butter
Curry Corn on the Cob is basted in mango chutney butter and sprinkled with curry powder then grilled to sweet perfection. It makes an addictive side dish to any summer BBQ or picnic. You will LOVE it!
Remember that time I said I usually eat a paleo-ish diet? Ya, I wasn't talking about today. Or yesterday. Or any day during corn on the cob season.
The one thing that keeps me from jumping 100% onto the paleo fad is this: corn. sweet, delicious, corn on the cob. Never in a bazillion years could I give it up. Do you feel bad for those cavemen who didn't know what they were missing? Me too.
I know you're all about throwing a few cobs on the grill, dousing them in butter, then pigging out until you can't wipe your corn-speckled grin on your face. Today, we're taking that classic and (I know this is hard to believe) making it even better.
Today, my friend, we're grilling up some Sweet Curry Corn. If you're feeling apprehensive about curry corn, I need you to trust me on this one. It totally 100% works.
How to make grilled curry corn:
- Mix some butter and chutney together in a small bowl. Pat yourself on the back for making fancy sounding Chutney Butter.
- Brush some of that chutney butter you slaved away making (shhh I won't tell anyone the truth!) over your corn and sprinkle on a little curry powder.
- Grill those babies until delicious little char marks appear.
- Call me and tell me the corn is on the grill. I'll bring wine.
- Grab ahold of the corn ‘handle' and sink your teeth in.
That's it, peeps. Sweet, delicious, OMG amazing curry corn is as simple as that.
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
More Delicious Corn on the Cob Recipes:
- Smoky Parmesan Corn on the Cob
- Honey Garlic Corn on the Cob
- Spicy Buffalo Corn on the Cob
- Chili Lime Corn on the Cob
Grilled Sweet Curry Corn with Mango Chutney Butter
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- 4 cobs corn
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted (sub vegan butter, if necessary)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Cilantro, to serve
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Peel the husks back from the corn and use a piece of the husk to tie them together. Remove the threads.4 cobs corn
- Mix the mango chutney and melted butter together in a small bowl and brush half over the corn. Sprinkle with the curry powder.2 tablespoons mango chutney, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Grill for 10 minutes, turning a few times, until the corn is vibrant yellow and has several grill marks. Serve the Sweet Curry Corn with a little cilantro sprinkled over top and the remaining chutney butter on the side.Cilantro