Spicy Buffalo Corn on the Cob
Spicy Buffalo Corn on the Cob is easy to make and totally delicious. The corn is grilled then smothered in a buffalo sauce and sprinkled with blue cheese. It's the perfect vegetarian + gluten-free BBQ side dish that everyone will love.
Another summertime fav coming your way! If you were to ask me today what my favorite corn on the cob recipe is today, I'm going to tell you it's Spicy Buffalo Corn on the Cob. Cause really, just look at that!
Last year, I might have said it was Grilled Sweet Curry Corn. The year before that, I would have said it was Chili Lime Corn on the Cob. And back before that, I probably would have answered Smoky Parmesan Corn on the Cob.
See the trend? Every year I fall in love with a new and delicious corn on the cob recipe. It's next to impossible to choose my favorite, so the newest one becomes my fav.
This year, I'm all about Spicy Buffalo Corn on the Cob.
These babies were cooked on the grill, smothered in a spicy buttery buffalo sauce then sprinkled with blue cheese. Move over wings, this corn is taking over for the rest of the summer!
This buffalo corn on the cob recipe is a little different than the others floating around online. Most of the recipe you'll find have an INSANE amount of butter in them. Don't get me wrong, I love butter as much as the next person. Umm hello, it's delicious. It's just that I don't need to drown a couple of cobs in a half a cup of butter. Talk about going overboard!
This recipe makes tons of buffalo sauce but only uses 2 tablespoons of butter. I honestly can't figure out why you would need or want more. There's enough sauce here to smother the cobs of corn.
We like to baste the corn generously in the sauce then serve the rest on the side for the occasional dip.
I need you to know just how tasty this buffalo corn on the cob recipe is …
You know when you're planning on making corn for dinner and you count on one cob per person? Ya, of course, you do. That's what normal people with normal appetites and a reasonable amount of self-control would do.
Apparently, I don't fall into that category. Not when it comes to this Buffalo Corn on the Cob.
When I developed the recipe, I decided to make it a recipe for 6 people, because corn on the cob is always great for sharing at BBQs and picnics. But when I took the pictures, there was only me, my handsome man, and our one-year-old daughter at the table to eat all 6 pieces.
Can you guess what happened?
OMGeee I'm a bit embarrassed even to tell you. We ate ALL of them. If you don't count the half piece that my daughter ate, we ate 3 freaking pieces each. ?
That means we're either total gluttons or the corn is ridiculously good. I'm going with the second option.
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
More delicious corn recipes
- Smoky Parmesan Corn on the Cob
- Sweet Curry Corn with Honey Chutney Butter
- Sweet Corn Gazpacho
- Chili Lime Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Roasted Corn Avocado Salad with Chipotle Mint Dressing
- Lightened Up Mexican Corn Dip
- Grilled Corn Salad with BBQ Farmer's Sausage
Spicy Buffalo Corn on the Cob
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- 6 cobs of corn, shucked
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 tablespoons each: salted butter, mayonnaise, and hot sauce (I like Tapatio or Franks)
- ¼ cup or more! crumbled blue cheese
- Chopped parsley or chives to garnish
- Preheat your grill to medium heat. Rub the oil over the cobs of corn. Grill for 8-10 minutes, turning a few times.6 cobs of corn, 1 teaspoon oil
- While the corn is cooking, make the buffalo sauce. Melt the butter then stir in the mayonnaise and hot sauce. When the corn comes off of the grill, brush it with the buffalo sauce then sprinkle with blue cheese and a little parsley and/or chives.2 tablespoons each: salted butter, mayonnaise, and hot sauce (I like Tapatio or Franks), ¼ cup or more! crumbled blue cheese
- Dig in!
This is the best corn recipe ever! Love the spiciness and the blue cheese. Will make it again!
So happy to hear you like it!