Grilled Peach Salad with Curry Pecans & Honey Vinaigrette
Grilled Peach Salad is the ultimate summer side dish recipe. The peaches are grilled until smoky and extra sweet and served with arugula, blueberries, candied curry pecans, and a honey vinaigrette. Add some goat cheese or diced avocado and you've just made the best grilled salad ever.
Grilled Peach Salad – our favorite summer salad recipe! It's sweet. It's summery. It's a little bit strange → we're looking at you candied curry pecans. And it makes all things right in this world.
You'll love this grilled peach salad if:
- You can't get enough sweet peaches.
- You think nothing can beat a juicy, fresh peach but have an open mind and like to try new things. TRUST. You should do this.
- You love taking it easy and keeping it simple. (Hello, kindred spirits!)
- You're all about maximizing summer cooking while you can. Bring on the BBQ!
- You know that a salad isn't a salad without something sweet in it.
- You love eating healthy food.
Warning: don't give in and try one of those grilled peaches before you put them in the salad. If you do, chances are you won't be able to stop yourself from eating all of them!
Grilled peaches are so easy to make
- Cut your peaches in half (like an avocado!) and twist the halves off of the pit. Slice each half into three pieces and toss them in a tiny bit of oil
- Grill the peaches for a few minutes on each side.
See how easy that was?
There is one thing that will make your peach grilling life even easier: Grill Matts. (← affiliate link) Have you heard of them? Do you have one? Nothing sticks to them and your BBQ stays CLEAN!
You can definitely make this grilled peach salad without a grill matt but you'll want to make sure that your grill is well oiled before putting on the peaches.
The Best Candied Curry Pecans
That's what those little nuggets of joy up there should be called. They're sweetened with honey, have a gentle curry flavor and are begging to be eaten with smoky grilled peaches.
Making candied pecans might sound a little difficult, but it's super easy.
- Put the pecans in a pan with some honey, curry powder, and salt then let the honey boil until the pan is dry and the pecans are coated in a sweet glaze.
- Stir some butter through the pecans so they don't stick together and you're done.
See how easy it is to make the best grilled peach salad topper?
Grilled peach salad dressing
The dressing we use on this salad is so addictive. You'll likely want to double up the recipe so you can have some extra on hand.
It's a little creamy and a little sweet and goes perfectly with the grilled peaches.
The salad dressing will keep well for at least a week in your fridge !
What to serve with your grilled peach salad
Here are a few of our favorite mains cooked on your BBQ:
- Grilled Chicken Wings
- Best Grilled Chicken Breast
- Juicy Grilled Pork Chops
- Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Skewers with Coconut Rice
Also make sure to try our prosciutto wrapped grilled peaches!
Fresh summer salad recipes:
- Arugula and Fresh Cherry Salad with Goat Cheese and Candied Pecans
- Strawberry Avocado Grilled Balsamic Chicken Salad
- Summer Quinoa Salad with Cherries, Almonds, and Fresh Herbs
- The Best Greek Salad Recipe
- Avocado Cucumber Salad
Grilled peach salad is the ultimate summer side dish recipe. The peaches are grilled until smoky and extra sweet and served with arugula, blueberries, candied curry pecans, and a honey vinaigrette. Add some goat cheese or diced avocado and you've just made the best salad ever.
The honey vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (use 1 tablespoon mayonnaise for dairy-free)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- A pinch of sea salt
The Candied Curry Pecans
- ¼ cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
For the salad:
- 4 ripe but firm peaches
- ½ teaspoon avocado oil (or another neutral-flavored oil)
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese (sub a diced avocado for dairy-free)
- Place all the vinaigrette ingredients into a 1-cup mason jar and shake until mixed.
- Place the pecans, honey, curry powder, and sea salt in a small frying pan and bring them to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil until the pan is dry, about 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the butter to prevent the pecans from sticking together.
- Preheat your BBQ to high. Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit. Then cut each peach half into three wedges. Place the peaches in a medium-sized bowl and toss with the oil. Grill the peaches for 2-3 minutes per side. Remove them from the grill using an offset spatula – this works better than a regular spatula and helps prevent the grill marks from being left on the grill.
- Place the arugula in a large bowl with goat cheese, curry pecans, blueberries, and grilled peaches. Toss with the dressing and serve immediately.
A grill matt works really great for this recipe. If you don't have one, make sure to oil the grill well so you don't risk the peaches sticking.