This corn could save the world; it's that good. No seriously, I wouldn't lie to you. After a Social Summer Dinner at The Endless Meal Supper Club last week the editor of The Daily Secret tweeted, “I have been talking, all day to anybody who will listen, about how good your parmesan corn was last night!:)”
I've baked the corn in foil packets in the oven and they were sweet and amazing. I've roasted them on high in the oven out of their foil packets and they were extra smokey and delicious. I've cooked them over a campfire and …. you get where this is going. They're amazing every way you make them.
If you are throwing a dinner party, cook the corn in foil packets in the oven. They'll stay warm for at least a half hour after you take them out so you have some leeway while getting everything else organized.
If you make Smoky Parmesan Corn on the Cob make sure to snap a pic and tag @theendlessmeal on Instagram so I can like and comment on your photos. I love seeing TEM recipes you create.
- 4 pieces of corn on the cob, cut in half
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Optional: grated parmesan cheese, green onions or parsley for garnish
- Combine cheese, butter, smoked paprika, garlic powder and sea salt in a small bowl and mix till well combined.
- Using your hands, spread about 1 teaspoon of the butter mixture over each corn half.
- Wrap corn in aluminum foil and bake on a baking sheet in a 420 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- OR: place corn on a baking sheet (not wrapped in foil) and broil for 5 minutes on each side, or until it is nicely browned all over.
- Serve on a large platter and sprinkle with optional garnishes
Latest posts by Kristen Stevens (see all)
- Blog Income Report – February 2017 - March 23, 2017
- Creamy Roasted Carrot Soup with Crispy Chickpea Croutons - March 21, 2017
- Spring Veggie Enchiladas with Cilantro, Lime, Jalapeño Yogurt Sauce - March 19, 2017