Healthy Coconut Pumpkin Latte
You can make the best coconut pumpkin latte at home quickly and easily with pumpkin puree, coffee, coconut oil, and autumn spices. It's a delicious and healthy way to start your day or treat yourself to an afternoon pick-me-up!
Coconut Pumpkin Latte
This is our favorite pumpkin latte recipe. It's a wonderful way to wake up on a chilly fall morning. When it's time to put on your slippers, this coffee will keep you warm and cozy.
It's also ridiculously easy to make. Simply put the ingredients into your blender then turn it on. A few seconds later you'll have a frothy whipped coffee that tastes and smells like pumpkin pie.
Is this a healthy pumpkin latte recipe?
Yes! Have you ever heard of Bulletproof Coffee? It's basically grass-fed butter and MTC oil blended into a cup of coffee. We've taken that concept but turned it into a dairy-free pumpkin spiced latte that whips up like a frothy dream.
A quick whiz in your blender and the coconut oil will turn your coffee into the silkiest, creamiest latte around.
Ingredients in this pumpkin coconut latte
If you pick up a pumpkin latte from a chain coffee shop, it's likely loaded with sugar and some not-so-great ingredients. For a daily treat, try making your own with real, healthy ingredients:
- Brewed coffee – Both regular or decaf will work in this recipe. Try to buy good-quality coffee and always make sure that it's shade-grown and fair-trade.
- Pumpkin puree – Full of vitamin A, vitamin C, fiber, and many other great things.
- Coconut oil – A wonderfully healthy fat with a mild coconut flavor.
- Pumpkin pie spice – A blend of cozy spices. You can use store-bought or try our recipe.
- Vanilla – adds more warm, cozy, fall flavor.
- Maple syrup – the sweetener is optional. We like it without maple syrup, but if you usually put sugar into your coffee then you'll probably want to add some to your pumpkin latte.
More pumpkin recipes
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Brownies
- Chocolate Vegan Pumpkin Pie
Popular latte recipesPrint
This delicious Pumpkin Coconut Latte is a tasty and healthy way to start your morning. Move over Starbucks Pumpkin Latte, I'll take this healthy version any day!
- 1 mug of strong brewed coffee (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Optional: 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Place all the ingredients together in a blender (a magic bullet works great for this job!) and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy!
To make the coconut rim, brush a little honey onto the rim of your coffee cup then dip it into coconut.