Super Creamy Almond Butter Latte
Want a healthy and tasty morning treat? This super creamy Almond Butter Latte has your name on it. It's a dairy-free coffee that has lots of healthy proteins, fat, and collagen. It's a delicious and nutritious way to start your day!
Hello, happy start to the day! Yes, I'm looking your way, you creamy frothy thing of beauty. Have I ever told you that you're my favorite? You are. It's true. True love.
This Almond Butter Latte recipe has taken over around here. It's an everyday morning ritual that's elevated coffee to a whole other level. It's a Bulletproof-esq, latte-like, creamy, frothy, morning drink that I just can't get enough of.
Why you need this in your life, too:
- It's creamy. So rich and creamy it brings a smile to your face like you're indulging when you're totally not.
- Nutty roasted almond butter that mixes with the coffee and rises to new levels of deliciousness.
- No dairy in sight. zip. zero. nada.
- Over 12 grams of protein in your cup of morning java. Amazing!
- It'll give you superpowers and send you off to conquer your day like a warrior. ← anecdotal evidence confirms this to be true.
Video: How to make an Almond Butter Latte
Rock your Almond Butter Latte
Honestly, this recipe couldn't be any more simple. Assuming you've already brewed your coffee (cause it's morning and OBVIOUSLY you put on a pot of wake up morning magic) then you'll have your latte in hand in less than two minutes.
No joke here. Two minutes to Almond Butter Latte heaven.
- Put the coconut oil, almond butter, and collagen (if you're using it) into your blender. No need to measure, just grab a spoon and eyeball the amount. Pour in a little maple syrup if you know you like it sweeter.
- Add a cup of that coffee you just brewed and blend your latte until it is frothy.
- Pour your super creamy Almond Butter Latte into your mug. Get fancy and sprinkle a little cinnamon on top.
- Sip this magic elixir and give yourself a pat on the back.
Watch the almond butter latte video
Favorite Healthy Latte Recipes:Print
Want a healthy and tasty morning treat? This super creamy Almond Butter Latte has your name on it. It's a dairy-free latte coffee that has lots of healthy proteins, fat, and collagen. It's a delicious and nutritious way to start your day!
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Optional: 1 teaspoon maple syrup, or to taste (omit for Whole30)
- Optional (but recommended) 1 scoop of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- A pinch of cinnamon, to sprinkle on top
- Place all the ingredients except the cinnamon into your blender, put the lid on tightly, and blend on high until frothy, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the latte into your mug and sprinkle a little cinnamon on top.