I think it's only fair that we sip a latte together today. It's officially winter, Christmas is just around the bend and I think we deserve it. I also think you are going to love this mug full of chocolate-y coffee deliciousness I've made for you. It's kind of like drinking hot chocolate, but getting your morning wake-me-up at the same time. Awesomeness all around.
I've made 2 different recipes for you to choose from. Options are great, right?!!
The first one is a bit lighter tasting but still full of chocolate flavour. If you use a dairy-free hazelnut chocolate spread then this one can be served to your vegan peeps.
The second one is my personal favourite, although the choice was a tough one to make. This one is a lot richer, which I love, and just as chocolate-y.
It was actually my dad's wife who thought of the idea after we introduced her to Bulletproof Coffee. Big thank you to you, Lisa!
If you treat yourself to a Nutella latte today (or any day!) make sure to snap a pic and tag me in it when you upload it so we can cheers each other. @TheEndlessMeal on Twitter or @theendlessmeal on Instagram.Print
- 1 mug of strong brewed coffee
- ¼ cup milk (I use cashew or almond as I don't drink regular milk, but any kind will do)
- 2 tablespoons Nutella (see notes if you are vegan)
- Place all the ingredients together in a blender (a magic bullet works great for this) and blend for 30 seconds. Pour it into a mug and enjoy!
*Nutella contains dairy so is not suited for a vegan diet. Make sure to use a dairy-free hazelnut chocolate spread if you are vegan.
- 1 mug strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon butter (preferably grass-fed)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender (a magic bullet works great for this) and blend for 30 seconds. Pour into a mug and fall in love!