Mocha Smoothie Bowl
This feel good Winter Smoothie Bowl tastes like a chocolate mocha coffee in smoothie form. Made with frozen bananas and protein-packed almond butter, it is a rich and delicious way to start your morning or have an afternoon pick me up.
Two bowls filled with that chocolate/ coffee combo we like to call mocha then sprinkled with more chocolate and a little coconut, just for good measure. Oh helllllo, you treat of my dreams. This is so where we're going today.
Only we're calling it breakfast and making no apologies.
No one should ever apologize for chocolate. Or coffee. Or starting the day with something that tastes like dessert but manages to plant itself firmly in the health food department.
What you're looking at I'm calling a Winter Mocha Smoothie Bowl, but if it were summer I'd call it the best damn nice cream around.
Turns out that bananas + coffee + chocolate is the best combination ever.
Here's how you're going to get into this Mocha Smoothie Bowl:
- Make some extra morning coffee and put a mug of it in your fridge.
- Put some frozen bananas, that chilled coffee, and some cocoa and almond butter into your blender. If you're feeling like an extra treat, pour in a little maple syrup. Hey! Why not? It's your breakfast and you should have it just the way you like it.
- Blend. Blend. Blend.
- Sit back with a giant smile on your face as you eat/ slurp your way through the best breakfast ever.
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL’S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Favorite Smoothie Recipes
- Green Goddess Smoothie Bowl
- Green Breakfast Smoothie
- Detox Orange Ginger Turmeric Smoothie
- Hot Pink Chia Berry Smoothie
- Skinny Coconut Mango Smoothie
- Pretty Coconut and Raw Beet Smoothie
- Very Berry Almond Butter Smoothie
This feel good Mocha Smoothie Bowl tastes like a chocolate mocha coffee in smoothie form. Made with frozen bananas and protein-packed almond butter, it is a rich and delicious way to start your morning or have an afternoon pick me up.
- Add the frozen bananas, almond butter, cocoa powder, cold coffee, and ice cubes to your high-powered blender (I love my Vitamix!) and blend on high until smooth. Taste and add maple syrup, if you'd like.
- Pour into 2 bowls and top with any or all of the optional toppings.