This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This pretty Balsamic Cherry Vinaigrette is made with fresh cherries. It's a (sugar-free!) sweet summer salad dressing that's super easy to make in your blender!
Why we love Balsamic Cherry Vinaigrette
- Pour this vinaigrette over your salad and every bite will taste like summer.
- It's sweet and totally sugar-free. The sweet cherries are all you need.
- Fresh cherries are such a treat, even blended into a salad dressing.
- The prettiest vinaigrette you'll ever find!
A few other favorite cherry recipes
Try this cherry vinaigrette on our Fresh Cherry Salad:
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Summer Salad Dressing Recipes
- Japanese Carrot Ginger Salad Dressing
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Creamy Sunflower Seed Salad Dressing
- BEST Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- Avocado Pesto Salad Dressing
- Sesame Orange Vinaigrette
- 1 cup fresh pitted cherries (packed)
- ⅓ cup avocado oil (or another neutral flavored oil)
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic (or sub apple cider vinegar)
- A pinch of sea salt
- Put the ingredients into your blender and blend on high until smooth.1 cup fresh pitted cherries, ⅓ cup avocado oil, 3 tablespoons white balsamic, A pinch of sea salt
- Keeps well for 5-6 days in your fridge.
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.