This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Sunflower Seed Salad Dressing is super creamy and delicious. It's easily made in your blender and keeps well in your fridge for many days. You will love this dairy-free salad dressing recipe!
Why we love this sunflower seed salad dressing
- It's super creamy without a spot of dairy.
- The toasted sunflower seeds have the best flavor.
- It's a versatile dressing that goes well on heartier greens.
- Try it on grilled or roasted veggies.
- It lasts for a week in your fridge so it's perfect for meal prep.
- It's easy to make gluten-free by using gluten-free soy sauce instead of the miso.
Try it on our Grilled Zucchini Salad:
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Favorite Salad Dressing Recipes
- Japanese Carrot Ginger Salad Dressing
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Sesame Orange Vinaigrette
- Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Feta Salad Dressing
- ½ cup toasted sunflower seeds (see notes)
- ¾ cup water
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon miso (use gluten-free soy sauce instead, if needed)
- 1 clove garlic
- Optional: a pinch of cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place all the sunflower seed dressing ingredients into your high-powered blender and blend on high until smooth.½ cup toasted sunflower seeds, ¾ cup water, Juice from 1 lemon, 1 tablespoon miso, 1 clove garlic, Optional: a pinch of cayenne, ¼ teaspoon salt
- Store for up to a week in a jar in your fridge.
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.