This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This chipotle dressing is a creamy and delicious salad dressing recipe that's ideal for pasta salad, potato salad, or on your favorite greens. It also goes well as a dip for raw veggies or drizzled over roasted veggies. You'll LOVE it!
This is one of our favorite salad dressing recipes!
Why we love this chipotle dressing
- It is creamy with the perfect balance between the spicy chipotle and lime that is irresistible.
- Super versatile! We like it best with pasta salad, potato salad, or hearty greens. But it also makes a delicious dip for raw veggies or can be drizzled over the top of roasted or grilled veggies.
- Made with healthy Greek-style yogurt.
- Sugar-free! That's right, you won't find any sugar hiding in here.
- It keeps well for about a week in your fridge so you can make a batch on Monday and have a delicious sauce/dressing to enjoy for days!
Try it on our Mexican pasta salad:
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Creamy Salad Dressing Recipes
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Creamy Sunflower Seed Salad Dressing
- BEST Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- Avocado Pesto Salad Dressing
- Lemon Tahini Dressing
- ¾ cup thick yogurt
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup avocado oil (or another neutral-flavored oil)
- 3 tablespoons adobo sauce (the sauce that comes in jars of chipotle peppers)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove (finely minced)
- Add all the Chipotle Lime Dressing ingredients to a 2-cup mason jar and shake to mix.¾ cup thick yogurt, ½ cup fresh squeezed lime juice, ¼ cup avocado oil, 3 tablespoons adobo sauce, 1 teaspoon sea salt, 1 teaspoon oregano, ½ teaspoon black pepper, 1 garlic clove
- Keeps well for 5-6 days in your fridge.
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.