This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette is one of our go-to easy salad dressing recipes. It's perfectly balanced, creamy (but dairy-free!), and absolutely delicious. Make a double today and have a tasty vinaigrette ready and waiting for your salads all week long.
Why this is our favorite creamy balsamic vinaigrette
- It's a creamy salad dressing that is made without any dairy. The creaminess comes from emulsifying the oil into the vinegar and mustards.
- Two different kinds of mustard – grainy and dijon – for extra flavor.
- Super easy to make. Simply whisk the ingredients together and you're done.
- This is a great all-around salad dressing that goes well with any dinner salad.
- It lasts for several weeks in your fridge so it's perfect for meal prep.
Try it with our Best Steak Salad Recipe:
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Favorite Salad Dressing Recipes
- Japanese Carrot Ginger Salad Dressing
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Sesame Orange Vinaigrette
- Creamy Sunflower Seed Salad Dressing
- Avocado Pesto Salad Dressing
- Brown Butter Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon EACH: salt and pepper
- Whisk the salad dressing ingredients in a small bowl.1 tablespoon grainy mustard, 1 tablespoon dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, ¼ cup olive oil, ⅛ teaspoon EACH: salt and pepper
- Thin the dressing with up to a tablespoon of water, as needed.
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.