This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Sesame Orange Vinaigrette is a delicious salad dressing recipe with Asian-inspired flavors. It's made with mandarin orange juice, tahini, and sesame oil and is the perfect balance of sweet, tart, and creamy.
Why we love this sesame orange vinaigrette
- The flavors of the mandarin orange juice, sesame oil, and tahini work so well together.
- It has that sweet and savory thing going on, which we adore.
- It lasts for a week in your fridge so you can have tasty salads all week long.
- It's light and summery tasting and just so delicious.
- Super easy to make. Simply add the ingredients to a jar and shake shake shake.
Try it with our Easy Asian Coleslaw
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Favorite Salad Dressing Recipes
- Japanese Carrot Ginger Salad Dressing
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Creamy Sunflower Seed Salad Dressing
- Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Brown Butter Vinaigrette
- Avocado Pesto Salad Dressing
- 1 mandarin orange (juiced (about ¼ cup))
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons EACH: toasted sesame oil and avocado oil (or another light flavored oil)
- 2 tablespoons EACH: rice wine vinegar, honey, and soy sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- ½ teaspoon EACH: finely minced ginger and garlic
- Place all the ingredients in a 2 cup glass jar and give it a good shake. It's ready to go when it's creamy.1 mandarin orange, 2 tablespoons tahini, 3 tablespoons EACH: toasted sesame oil and avocado oil, 2 tablespoons EACH: rice wine vinegar, honey, and soy sauce, ½ teaspoon EACH: finely minced ginger and garlic
- Note: if your tahini is very thick, mix it with the orange juice first then add the rest of the ingredients and shake.
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.