Lemon Orange Salad Dressing
Lemon Orange Salad Dressing is bright and fresh tasting and naturally sweetened with the juice from a mandarin orange. This versatile salad dressing is as delicious with arugula or baby kale as it is poured over roasted veggies or grains.
This orange salad dressing is one of our favorite's when the weather is cold and mandarins are in season.
Why we love this orange salad dressing
- It's tangy with a bright orange flavor.
- You won't find any sugar here. The sweet mandarin orange juice is all the sweetness this recipe needs.
- Only 6 ingredients – and that even includes salt and pepper. Give it up for easy recipes!
- This salad dressing will last for a week in your fridge so you can have it on hand whenever you need it.
- It's versatile! Pour it over warm rice or quinoa, roasted veggies, or even as a coleslaw dressing.
Try it on our Late Autumn Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad:
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Citrus Salad Dressing Recipes
- Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
- Sesame Orange Vinaigrette
- Creamy Lemon Buttermilk Dressing
- Lifesaving Lemony Salad Dressing
Lemon Orange Salad Dressing Recipe
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 mandarine orange, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 small garlic clove
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake.¼ cup olive oil, 1 mandarine orange, 1 lemon, 1 small garlic clove, A pinch of salt and pepper
- This dressing will keep well for a week in your fridge. Give it a little shake before using it.
This was wonderful on some simple greens that I served with chicken last night. The orange in here is a really nice flavor. Will make this recipe again!