This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Orange Salad Dressing is bright and fresh tasting and naturally sweetened with the juice from a mandarin orange. This versatile salad dressing is as delicious with arugula or baby kale as it is poured over roasted veggies or grains.
This orange salad dressing is one of our favorites when the weather is cold and mandarins are in season.
Why we love this orange salad dressing
- It's tangy with a bright orange flavor.
- You won't find any sugar here. The sweet mandarin orange juice is all the sweetness this recipe needs.
- Only 6 ingredients – and that even includes salt and pepper. Give it up for easy recipes!
- This salad dressing will last for a week in your fridge so you can have it on hand whenever you need it.
- It's versatile! Pour it over warm rice or quinoa, roasted veggies, or even as a coleslaw dressing.
Try it on our Fall Brussels Sprouts Salad:
Citrus Salad Dressing Recipes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 mandarin orange (juiced)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 small garlic clove
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake.¼ cup olive oil, 1 mandarin orange, 1 lemon, 1 small garlic clove, A pinch of salt and pepper
- This dressing will keep well for a week in your fridge. Give it a little shake before using it.
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.