This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This grapefruit vinaigrette is made with ruby red grapefruit juice and is tangy, sweet, and totally delicious. It will make your salad taste like summer!
This tangy and sweet salad dressing will brighten up all of your salads.
It's the dressing that we use on our much-loved baby kale salad with grapefruit and avocado. But this light and cheerful vinaigrette is equally delicious on a simple arugula salad.
Make the recipe today then enjoy it on your salads all week long!
How to make grapefruit vinaigrette
There are two ways to make a vinaigrette. We prefer the first option here as it's easier and makes fewer dishes. Bonus is that you can store the dressing in the same jar you use to make it!
- Put the ingredients into a 2-cup jar with a tight-fitting lid then shake shake shake.
- Put the ingredients into a bowl and whisk.
How long does this grapefruit salad dressing last?
This dressing with keep well for 1 week in your fridge, making it ideal for meal-prep.
Can I use store-bought grapefruit juice rather than squeezing it fresh?
Yes, but it may change the flavor if the juice you buy is sweetened or has anything added to it.
If you're using sweetened, store-bought grapefruit juice, omit the honey in the recipe and only add some if you think it needs some after tasting it.
- ½ cup grapefruit juice (from 1 pink grapefruit)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Place the ingredients into a 2-cup jar with a tight-fitting lid.½ cup grapefruit juice, ¼ cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon dijon mustard, Pinch of salt and pepper
- Shake the jar for 30 seconds, or until it begins to look a little bit creamy.
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.