This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These summer noodle dishes are just the thing you need to cool you down on a hot summer night. When it's hot outside, you'll love these cold and refreshing noodle recipes!
On a hot summer night, you NEED a cooling dinner, and these quick and easy noodle recipes are about to become fast family favorites. You'll find noodle salad loaded with summer vegetables, noodle bowls, and even our favorite way to enjoy ramen when it's too hot for a bowl of soup.
One of the best things about summer noodle dishes is that they're super versatile and easily customizable. Either choose your favorite speedy sumer noodle dish from the list below, or make up your own:
- Cook your favorite noodle – soba, udon, vermicelli!
- Grab the veggies in your fridge – leftover vegetables work, too!
- Make a tasty dressing – we have lots of salad dressings to choose from!
- Add some protein – leftovers work great here, too. Or fire up the grill. Or open a can of chickpeas for a vegetarian option.
Summer noodle dishes
These noodle salads are everything a summer dish should be. They're cool, refreshing, and full of summer produce.
Cold pasta salad
While technically most pasta aren't noodles, we decided to include these special recipes on the list as they're similar to noodles and are wonderful to enjoy on a hot summer evening.
Summer veggie noodle dishes
Summer is the season to eat light and fresh meals, and ‘noodles' made of vegetables are perfect for this. If you're hesitant about going all-in on vegetable noodles, try using half regular noodles in the recipe!
Summer noodle dishes that taste great cold
These recipes are delcious served both hot and cold. In the summer, we serve them cold or at room temperature for the ideal evening meal.
- Shrimp Caesar Pasta Salad
- Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing
- Mexican Pasta Salad
- Pesto Tortellini Salad
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto
- Carrot Noodles
- Pesto Zucchini Noodles
- Coconut Curry No Cook Veggie Noodles
- Zucchini Spaghetti