This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Just because you have a craving for cookies doesn't mean they can't be healthy. We've collected our favorite healthy cookie recipes so you feel good about treating yourself!
Have your cookie and eat it too! This collection of cookie recipes are all refined sugar-free and delicious. And many are gluten-free and made with almond flour, apple sauce, and other healthy swaps. No matter what the occasion or craving, you'll find a tasty cookie recipe to fall in love with!
Don't forget to share this recipe collection with your friends. And make sure to leave a comment letting us know which is your favorite cookie recipe
While you might not think ‘healthy' when you hear the word cookies, these recipes here are about to change your mind. Many of these recipes are made without refined sugar and most are gluten-free. Healthy swaps, like using whole grains, turn many of these cookies into good-for-you versions.
When enjoyed in moderation, cookies really can be a part of a balanced diet!
To help you find the perfect healthy cookie for you, we've organized these recipes into five sections:
- Refined sugar-free cookies
- Gluten-free cookies
- Grain-free cookies/paleo cookies
- Whole wheat/whole grain cookies
- Keto cookies
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- Almond Thumbprint Cookies
- Cranberry Coconut Macaroons
- Healthy Coconut Thumbprint Macaroons
- Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cookies
- Gluten-Free Shortbread Cookies
- Almond Butter and Jam Breakfast Cookies
- Chunky Monkey Paleo Banana Cookies
- Paleo Coconut Biscotti
- Peanut Butter Chickpea Cookies
- Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies