Chicken Feta Spinach Burger
This chicken feta spinach burger is our go-to chicken burger patties recipe. It's super juicy thanks to chopped fresh spinach and has tons of flavor thanks to the feta and oregano. Sear them in a pan or cook them on the grill; they're delicious both ways!
Chicken feta spinach burgers
These chicken feta spinach burgers are a real favorite around here. It is one recipe that we make again and again and never tire of eating. The patties are quick to make and easily pan-fried so you can enjoy them year-round.
Inside these chicken burger patties you'll find:
- Ground chicken – a great, low-cal alternative to beef.
- Chopped spinach – keeps the chicken burger patties super juicy and tender.
- Feta cheese – so much flavor!
- Oregano – for a Mediterranean chicken burger vibe.
- Almond flour – just enough to hold the burgers together.
How to make these chicken burger patties
Chicken feta spinach burgers are a cinch to make!
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into patties.
- Sear in a pan or grill them on your BBQ.
That's it! These burgers are easy enough to make for a simple weeknight meal.
Full recipe instructions in the recipe card below.
What to put on your chicken feta spinach burger
In the pictures, you'll see arugula and mayo on the burgers. So simple and so good. Here are a few other toppings that go well with chicken burger patties:
- Sliced dill pickles
- Summer tomatoes (or cherry tomatoes)
- Dijon mustard
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Feta cheese
What to serve with chicken feta burgers
- Garlic Herb Carrot Fries
- Greek Lemon Potatoes
- Easy Roasted Italian Cauliflower
- Garlic Butter Asparagus
- Best Greek Salad Recipe
Try these popular burger recipes
- Chili Chicken Burger Bowls with Avocado Pesto
- The Best Black Bean Veggie Burger
- Lemon Salmon Burgers with Lemon Dill Sauce
- Quinoa Ranch Cauliflower Burgers with Zucchini Coleslaw
- Southwest Veggie Burger
Chicken Feta Spinach Burger
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- 1 lb ground chicken, ground thighs have the best flavor
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup feta cheese
- 1 ½ cups chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon EACH: oregano, sea salt, and pepper
- Oil for cooking, see notes
- Brioche buns and all your favorite burger toppings!
- Mix the ground chicken, almond flour, feta cheese, spinach, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a medium-sized bowl.1 lb ground chicken, ¼ cup almond flour, ⅓ cup feta cheese, 1 ½ cups chopped spinach, 1 teaspoon EACH: oregano, sea salt, and pepper
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape them into patties. They will be quite moist and feel sticky and delicate.
Cook them in a pan
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a large, non-stick or cast iron pan over medium heat. Add the burger patties and cook for 6 minutes per side, until golden on the outside and 165 degrees Fahrenheit on the inside. Reduce the heat if the patties are browning too quickly.Oil for cooking
Cook them on the BBQ
- Lightly oil a grill mat then cook them over medium heat for 5 minutes per side with the BBQ lid shut.