Italian Dressing Pork Chops
These Italian dressing pork chops are loaded with Italian flavor and double-baked with a crispy panko breadcrumb and parmesan cheese topping. Using just 5 ingredients, they can be ready in under 30 minutes for a quick and easy dinner the whole family will love!
Serve these Italian dressing pork chops with asparagus salad with balsamic glaze and some garlic toast to complete the meal.
These Italian dressing pork chops are the best of all possible worlds! They're big on flavor but so easy to make because the recipe uses only five ingredients. The tender pork chops are topped with a mix of panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese for a satisfying meal that everyone will love.
Italian dressing is a good marinade for pork chops because the acidity from the lemon and vinegar tenderizes the meat. We use our homemade Italian dressing which is loaded with Italian herbs and bright flavors. You can use a store-bought dressing, but make sure it's an oil and vinegar-based dressing and not a creamy one.
The longer you marinate the pork chops, the more tender they will be. If you're short on time, you can cut down on the marinating time by simply letting the pork chops marinate while your oven heats.
What you'll need
You only need a few ingredients to make these quick and easy Italian dressing pork chops, and you likely have most of them on hand. Here's what you'll need:
- Pork chops – we use boneless, thick-cut pork chops.
- Italian dressing – in this recipe, we use our homemade Italian dressing.
- Panko breadcrumbs – these Japanese-style bread crumbs have a wonderful crunchy texture.
- Parmesan – adds a savory cheese flavor.
- Parsley – brightens the flavor and adds a fresh pop of green color.
How to make Italian dressing pork chops
This is the perfect pork chop recipe for nights when you want something delicious and filling, without all the effort. These marinated pork chops with Italian dressing come together in just a few simple steps:
- Find a medium-sized baking dish (one that will fit the chops fairly snug), place the pork chops inside, and pour the Italian dressing over top to marinate (up to 8 hours).
- When you're ready to cook them, pop them in your preheated oven and bake them partially.
- Next, you'll remove them from the oven to top them with breadcrumbs and parmesan. Place them back in the oven to broil for a few minutes then top them with minced parsley, and that's it!
Full recipe instructions are in the recipe card below.
In a pinch! Regular breadcrumbs will work but we love the extra crunch of panko.
The best way to reheat chops is low and slow. Warm them in the oven at 350 Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes in a covered baking dish. This heats them from all sides and will avoid drying them out. Pouring some extra Italian dressing into the pan will help keep them moist!
How to serve Italian dressing pork chops
Serve these marinated pork chops in Italian dressing with any vegetable side or green salad for a complete meal. Try them with our sautéed green beans with garlic, garlic butter asparagus, or grilled garlic mushrooms.
Popular pork chop recipes
- Juicy Baked Pork Chops
- Juicy Grilled Pork Chops
- Pineapple Pork Chops
- French Onion Pork Chops
- Pork Chops with Caramel Apples
Italian Dressing Pork Chops
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- 4 boneless, thick-cut pork chops
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs, can be gluten-free
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Minced parsely, to serve
- Place the pork chops into a baking dish and pour the Italian dressing over the top. Let the pork chops marinate on your counter for 30 minutes or in your fridge for up to 8 hours.4 boneless, thick-cut pork chops, 1 cup Italian dressing
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit then bake the pork chops for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pork chops from the oven and turn your oven to broil. Spread one tablespoon of breadcrumbs on top of each pork chop then top each with a tablespoon of parmesan cheese. Spoon some of the dressing in the baking dish over the pork chops then return them to the oven for 4-5 minutes, until they are cooked through (140 degrees Fahrenheit) and golden on top. Sprinkle a little parsley over the top to serve.¼ cup panko breadcrumbs, ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese, Minced parsely