This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Honey Glazed Salmon is an easy to make and healthy dinner recipe. The honey lime salmon sauce is crazy delicious and perfect for spooning over the simple sauteed green beans.
Why you want to make honey glazed salmon for dinner tonight
- Sweet honey + tart lime + delicious ginger and garlic = one magical sauce.
- A little extra honey drizzled over the salmon makes this extra delicious.
- In 20 minutes you'll be sitting down to eat with a big smile on your face.
- A healthy dinner recipe that arrives on your table faster than your favorite restaurant can deliver is all things awesome.
- Cooking everything in one pan means fewer dishes. Hooray!
How to make this honey salmon recipe
I'm a big fan of easy dinner recipes, like this honey salmon.
- Season the salmon with some paprika (such a pretty color!), garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Make the easy honey lime sauce.
- Sear the salmon and then flip it over and pour the sauce into the pan.
- Once the salmon is cooked and the sauce has thickened, serve the salmon.
That's it! Dinner will be on your table in 20 minutes.
Filling side dish recipes that go well with honey salmon
This recipe is ideal for when you're not starving. It is low in calories (which can sometimes be great!) but it probably won't fill you up if you've had an active day and need a bigger meal. But don't worry, there are a few simple sides that I often serve with this if I need a little more:
- Cauliflower rice. This one is my go-to as it's so quick to make. Simply steam some riced cauliflower and season with a little salt and pepper. The honey lime sauce is delicious poured over top!
- Smoky Roast Potatoes. Cook these first then turn your oven to broil when they're about 10 minutes from being ready to eat.
- Miso Butter Roasted Radishes. A great low-carb option!
- Paleo Cauliflower Fried Rice.
- Golden Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower.
- Crispy Garlic Smashed Red Potatoes.
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Favorite Salmon Recipes
- Miso Ginger Salmon Steaks
- Slow Baked Asian Salmon
- Cashew Coconut Thai Salmon Curry
- Pecan Crusted Salmon with Garlic Maple Glaze
- Lemon Salmon Burgers with Lemon Dill Sauce
- Coconut Orange Poached Salmon
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
- ½ teaspoon EACH: sweet paprika, garlic granules, salt, and pepper
- 1 tablespoon EACH: butter and avocado oil (or another neutral-flavored oil)
The Honey Glaze
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons EACH: lime juice and soy sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (finely minced or grated)
- 3 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (optional, for heat)
- Lime wedges and minced cilantro or minced chives (to serve)
- Season the top of the salmon fillets with paprika, garlic granules, salt, and pepper.4 6-ounce salmon fillets, ½ teaspoon EACH: sweet paprika, garlic granules, salt, and pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and if using sriracha.¼ cup honey, 2 tablespoons EACH: lime juice and soy sauce, 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, 3 cloves garlic, 1 teaspoon sriracha
- Heat the butter and oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the salmon to the pan, seasoned side facing down. Sear the salmon for 3-4 minutes, until it is golden.1 tablespoon EACH: butter and avocado oil
- Flip the salmon over and pour the sauce into the pan. Let the sauce boil until the salmon is cooked, about 3 minutes more. See notes.
- OPTIONAL: if you'd like a thicker glaze, plate the salmon and then boil the sauce hard for 2-3 minutes to thicken it up.
- Serve the salmon with some lime wedges on the side and minced cilantro or minced chives over top.Lime wedges and minced cilantro or minced chives
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.