5-Ingredient Honey Teriyaki Salmon
This Honey Teriyaki Salmon recipe is super quick and easy to make and is a big hit around here. The sweet glaze is totally addictive. You and your family will LOVE it!
This this this! This honey teriyaki salmon is the kind of recipe that you should have kickin' around in your back pocket. Or on your phone cause, you know, it's not 1993 anymore. Better yet, just make it. It's so simple that after the first time you make it you won't need to look at a recipe again.
I felt a bit silly for a nanosecond or so when I was thinking about sharing this with you. I mean really, with only five little ingredients (not including the salmon) can I even call this a recipe?
I wanted to share with you a no-fuss, no-brainer recipe that you can quickly whip up when you're short on time. I think it's important for us to have a few recipes that are almost too simple to be recipes for those days that we might otherwise pick up the phone and order in.
And honestly, this honey teriyaki salmon is rockin' my world right now. It could be that I'm a total sucker for a sticky, sweet glaze on salmon (read: big kid!), or maybe it's because I've been working ridic long hours lately and just want EASY to make dinner recipes. Whichever it is, this salmon's been on repeat around here. #SoNotComplaining!
Want to turn this honey teriyaki salmon into a full meal? Here's how:
- Put a pot of rice on before you start the salmon.
- When the salmon's in the oven, pan sear some baby bok choy, broccoli or asparagus in a little oil.
- That's it!
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
More Delicious Salmon Recipes:
- Asian Honey Glazed Salmon and Green Beans
- Cashew Coconut Salmon Curry
- Pecan Crusted Salmon with Garlic Maple Glaze
- Slow Baked Chili Salmon
- 5-Ingredient Pistachio Crusted Salmon with Green Curry
This super quick and easy to make honey teriyaki salmon recipe is a hit around here. The sweet glaze is totally addictive. You and your family will LOVE it!
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 2-inch piece of ginger, finely grated
- 1 small garlic clove, very finely minced
- 2 fresh salmon fillets
- Optional garnishes: sesame seeds and sliced green onions
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees. Line a small baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a small pan over medium-high heat, add the honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic and 2 tablespoons of water and bring it to a boil. Let the sauce boil until it reduces by half, about 5 minutes.
- Lay the salmon fillets on the prepared baking tray and spoon half of the sauce over top. Bake the salmon for 10-12 minutes, or until it flakes easily with a fork and reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees.
- Serve the salmon with the remaining sauce drizzled over and some sesame seeds and green onions on top.