I don't know about you, but when it's time to celebrate, I like a little bubbly in my hand. If you do too, we're going to get along just fine. And since I'm celebrating this week, I thought there wouldn't be a more appropriate way than to share with you the champagne cocktail I was sipping on this morning. Hey, there was orange juice in it. And it's Saturday. And I don't believe it's ever too early to drink champagne.
What am I celebrating? I found out that The Endless Meal came in 1st place for Best Local Blog in the Westender Best of the City awards! Booyah!! I'll admit that I might have been jumping up and down when I found out the news.
So here's a cheers to everyone who voted for The Endless Meal as their favourite local blog! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- ½ ounce Grand Marnier
- 7 drops of orange bitters
- Orange juice
- Sparkling wine
- Mint leaf
- Pour the Grand Marnier and orange bitters into a Champagne flute. Fill the flute half way with orange juice then top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a fresh mint leaf.
Latest posts by Kristen Stevens (see all)
- Coconut Black Lentil Curry (vegan dal makhani) - February 24, 2017
- Coconut Lemon Energy Balls - February 21, 2017
- Sweet Potato Noodle Stir Fry with Thai Peanut Lime Sauce - February 17, 2017