Spicy Sriracha Butter
You can make Sriracha Butter quickly and easily at home. It's delicious spread on a grilled cheese sandwich, on pasta, or even on eggs. Warning: it's crave-worthy!
Sriracha butter is a beautiful, spicy bit of heaven. The flavor is incredible and it's so easy to make.
BONUS: packaged in pretty jars it makes a great hostess/birthday/christmas gift!
How to make homemade sriracha butter
Making this deliciously spicy butter is about the easiest thing in the world. Here's what you are going to do:
- Take your butter out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature. Don't rush this step; you want the butter nice and soft.
- Mix the sriracha into the soft butter.
- Now take that deliciousness and slather it on everything.
Full recipe in the recipe card below.
Ways to use sriracha butter
- Spread it on a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Toss it with spaghetti noodles.
- Let it melt on top of a bowl of vegetables.
- Created a little sriracha butter crater in mashed potatoes.
- Cook your eggs in it.
And to really take this to the next level, try making it with homemade butter!
How to soften butter quickly
If you don't have the patience to wait for the butter to slowly come to room temperature, here's what to do:
- Cut the butter into small pieces and spread them out in a single layer on your cutting board. The small pieces will soften MUCH faster than a block of butter.
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
More Delicious Spreads and Dips
- How to Make Homemade Mayonnaise
- Three Easy Party Dips
- 7 Staple Whole30 Sauces
- The Best Bacon Jam
- Spicy Tomato Jam
- The Best BBQ Sauce for Chicken
You can make sriracha butter quickly and easily at home. It's great spread on a grilled cheese sandwich, on pasta or even on eggs. Warning: it's crave-worthy!
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the butter with the sriracha. It takes a few minutes, so be patient. Store in the fridge for several weeks.