This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pineapple pork chops are a breeze to make and unbelievably delicious. The seasoned pork chops are first seared and then cooked in a simple sauce made of pineapples, honey, soy sauce, and garlic. The pineapples become caramelized and the chops are super tender. You'll LOVE it!
Pineapple pork chops
In just 25 minutes, your dinner dreams can come true. In this recipe, you'll find heaps of deliciously sweet and caramelized pineapple smothered over tender, juicy pork chops. It's a tried and true family-friendly recipe that's a staple around here. When you need to get a meal that everyone will love on the table quickly, this is your recipe!
If you love the combination of pork and pineapple, check out our pineapple pork stir fry recipe!
How to cook pork chops with pineapple
This is a quick and easy recipe that's perfect for a weeknight meal. Here's how you'll make it:
- Season and sear the pork chops.
- After you put the pork chops into the pan, mix the pineapple tidbits with honey, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Now, all that you have to do is pour the pineapple sauce over the chops and let it bubble away until the chops are cooked.
And just like that, dinner is ready!
Variations to try
- Dice the pork chops to make pineapple pork chop bites.
- Use fresh pineapple – and add ½ cup of pineapple juice.
- Add sautéed chunks of bell peppers, broccoli, and red onions with the pineapple.
What to serve with these pork chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon EACH: garlic powder and onion powder
- ½ teaspoon EACH: salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 14 ounce can of unsweetened pineapple tidbits (juice and fruit)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (gluten-free or coco aminos, as needed)
- 3 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- Minced cilantro (to serve)
- Season the pork chops on both sides with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.4 boneless pork chops, 1 teaspoon EACH: garlic powder and onion powder, ½ teaspoon EACH: salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and sear for 4-5 minutes, or until golden on one side.1 tablespoon cooking oil
- While the chops are searing, add the pineapple tidbits, honey, soy sauce, and garlic to a medium-sized bowl.14 ounce can of unsweetened pineapple tidbits, 2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 3 cloves garlic
- Flip the chops over then pour the pineapple sauce into the pan. Continue to cook the pork chops until they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit and the pineapple sauce has reduced and thickened a little, about 10 minutes. If the pineapple sauce is getting too thick, add a splash of water.
- Serve the pineapple pork chops with a little cilantro over the top.
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.