So these wings … Where do I even start?!
I’m obviously going to tell you they’re awesome, cause they are. That might have something to do with the fact that I LOVE sriracha. Seriously, was there even life before sriracha? I have a hard time imagining such a sad and lonely place.
But it’s not just the sriracha that makes them awesome. There’s a good amount of butter in the sauce so it creates this rich, almost creamy butter spicy sauce that you’ll want to lick off your fingers.
Sriracha + butter + crispy chicken wings = super yummy happy place.
Chicken wings always remind me of parties. Casual parties, of course. The kind of parties you throw in your backyard when the sun is shining. You know the kind of party I’m talking about: barefoot on the grass, beer in hand, kids running through sprinklers, sweet smoky bbq making everyone’s mouth water.
Ok ok I’m dreaming here. I don’t have a backyard, kids or a bbq big enough to feed more than 2. But if I had all those things (one day!) then I’d totally have that party.
I’ll send you the invite. Aaaannnd serve these wings. I’ll make lots as long as you promise to help me eat them. Gotsta have wings at a backyard summer party.
It’s almost lunchtime and these buffalo chicken wings have been gone for a few days now. Should I venture to the store to pick up some wings and whip up a batch this afternoon? Seriously thinking of it. They were so good!
Just look at all that crispy chicken and spicy delicious sauce it’s covered in. Go ahead, take a bite.
If you make these Baked Sriracha Buffalo Chicken Wings, make sure to snap a pic and tag @theendlessmeal on Instagram so I can like and comment on your photos. I love seeing TEM recipes you create.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup sriracha
- Cilantro or parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl and toss with the oil, sea salt and fresh cracked pepper. Place the chicken wings on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the wings are quite crispy.
- While the wings are baking prepare the sauce. Melt the butter in a small frying pan over medium high heat. Add the sriracha and whisk to combine.
- When the chicken has finished cooking remove it from the oven and place it is a large clean bowl. Pour over the sauce and toss to coat everything well. Serve immediately sprinkled with a little cilantro or parsley.
Latest posts by Kristen Stevens (see all)
- Blog Income Report – April 2016 - May 1, 2016
- Whipped Almond Butter Oatmeal with Caramelized Bananas - April 29, 2016
- Easy Vegetarian Skillet Lasagna with Kale Olive Pesto - April 26, 2016