This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Thai Curry Meatballs are served over carrot noodles with coconut satay sauce. They are a crazy delicious and healthy dinner recipe that won't leave you feeling like you're missing out. You will LOVE them!
Can we please keep healthy eating January going all year long? Seriously, if we can eat food that is good for our bodies AND tastes this good, we should be doing it every day.
I've made us some Thai Curry Meatballs and they are INSANELY DELICIOUS. Yes, I know I just yelled at you. I hope you can forgive me. It's just that they are so freaking good.
The meatballs are made by pureeing onions, garlic, and ginger to a paste then mixing it into the ground chicken with some curry paste, fish sauce, and soy sauce. The result is meatballs that are literally bursting with flavor.
I serve these Thai Curry Meatballs over healthy carrot noodles with some equally healthy coconut and almond butter satay sauce.
Why we love Thai Curry Meatballs
- Tasty chicken meatballs with lots of delicious Thai curry flavor.
- Healthy carrot noodles that add the perfect bit of sweetness.
- A creamy satay sauce that's made with almond butter. So yummy.
- Quick and easy to make.
- Healthy and delicious at its best!
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
- ½ medium onion (chopped)
- 1 inch piece of ginger (peeled)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon EACH: fish sauce, red Thai curry paste, and soy sauce (gluten-free or coco aminos if needed)
- 1 lb ground chicken
- Oil (for the pan)
The Curry Sauce
The Carrot Noodles
- 10 large carrots (cut into strips with a julienne peeler or spiralized)
- Put a large pot of water on to boil. Add the onion, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, and curry paste to a small food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer the paste to a large bowl, add the chicken, and mix well. Divide into 16 meatballs.½ medium onion, 1 inch piece of ginger, 3 cloves garlic, 1 tablespoon EACH: fish sauce, red Thai curry paste, and soy sauce, 1 lb ground chicken
- Heat a splash of oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the meatballs, brown them on all sides, and let them cook through.Oil
- While the meatballs are cooking, add all the curry sauce ingredients to a small pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer so the sauce thickens and then remove the pot from the heat.1 15-ounce can coconut milk, 1 tablespoon EACH: fish sauce and soy sauce, 1-3 tablespoons red Thai curry paste, ¼ cup almond butter
- When the pot of water begins to boil, add the carrot noodles. Let them cook for 4-5 minutes, or just until they soften. Drain the pot and divide the noodles between 4 plates. Top with the meatballs and the curry sauce.10 large carrots
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.