50+ Best Carrot Recipes
We’ve rounded up the 50+ Best Carrot Recipes on the internet! Carrots are so delicious and versatile that you could make carrots every day and still never be sick of them. You’ll want to save this list for later!
I spent most of my childhood dreading carrots on the table, a small shred of it in a soup, the gross part of the ever-delicious pot pie that my mom made us, and the list goes on. I was a carrot hater. Well, and a pea hater. I loved brussels sprouts though so that has to be something, right? And, man oh man, did I get a lot of flack for it. See, I was born with terrible eyesight and back in the '80s and the '90s, people were all like “your eyesight would get better if you ate carrots.” I stood my ground, thick glasses and all. Are they good for your eyes? Yes. Can I find other options that weren't carrots that could help? Also, yes. I was a warrior in my battle.
Then, I grew up and started liking carrots and in my 30s now, I love them. You didn't think I would give you almost sixty carrot recipes and open it with my ode to carrot-hatred, did you? Carrots are great, really. They feel like a treat for me when they are caramelized and all dreamy. Plus, carrot cake is also one of my favorite desserts. I love veggie and fruit-based desserts. Hands down, they are my favorite across the board and seasons. Carrots also go with just about anything and I always serve them during Christmas dinner. I'm making up for my childhood mistakes!
Now, a bit about these carrot recipes below. First off, save this list. There are so many outstanding carrot recipes out there but I truly think we found the best of them. Second, carrots are affordable so most of these recipes are budget-friendly too!
Favorite Carrot Recipes
Creamy Carrot Pasta Sauce
Carrots are the best! We’ve rounded up some of our favorite carrot recipes for quick and easy access. You can eat carrots for breakfast, dinner, lunch, in a salad dressing, pickled, and of course in a delicious pot pie recipe. For real though, that salad dressing is what dreams are made of.
- Vegetable Asian Stir Fry Noodles by The Endless Meal
- Garlic Herb Carrot Fries by The Endless Meal
- Blackened Ribs with Caramelized Carrots by The Endless Meal
- Japanese Carrot Ginger Salad Dressing by The Endless Meal
- Deliciously Rich Lentil Bolognese by The Endless Meal
- Moroccan Carrots by Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Spicy Pickled Carrots by Sweet Little Sparrow Living
- Healthy Carrot Cake Pancakes by Kristine’s Kitchen
- Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits by Pinch of Yum
- Fall Veggies & Rice Harvest Bowls by Jar of Lemons
Carrot Noodle Recipes
Thai Chicken Curry Meatballs with Carrot Noodles
I love a good veggie noodle! And, carrot noodles are my favorite type of vegetable noodle or zoodle. Carrots are hearty and are a great vehicle for any type of delicious sauce, which really is key when you are working with veggie noodles. I have no problem skipping pasta noodles and replacing them with carrot noodles—especially in any of the recipes below.
- Carrot Noodle Pad Thai by The Endless Meal
- Thai Chicken Curry Meatballs with Carrot Noodles by The Endless Meal
- Carrot Noodles with Thai Peanut Sauce by The Endless Meal
- Sesame Ginger Noodle Stir Fry by The Endless Meal
- Turkey Broccoli + Carrot Noodle Bake by Inspiralized
- Paleo Meatballs with Carrot Noodles and Creamy Tomato Sauce by My Kindred Life
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Carrot Spirals by Life is Sweeter by Design
- Carrot and Zucchini Pasta with Avocado Cucumber Sauce by Vegetarian Recipes Healthy
- Honey Ginger Garlic Chicken Carrot Noodle Bowls by No Spoon Necessary
Carrot Side Dishes
Bourbon Maple Glazed Carrots with Pistachios
Do you usually add a carrot side dish to your holiday table? I think carrots are so elegant and versatile that they can brighten up your holiday table but are still easy enough to make for a weeknight dinner. These carrot side dishes prove that you can eat carrots all year long and still find interesting and delicious ways to eat them!
- Bourbon Maple Glazed Carrots by The Endless Meal
- Grilled Maple Dijon Carrots by The Endless Meal
- Curry Grilled Carrots with Yogurt Sauce by The Endless Meal
- Carrot Beet + Apple Salad by The Endless Meal
- Carrot Fritters by Real Food Real Deals
- Maple Roasted Beets + Carrots by Salt and Lavender
- Roast Tandoori Carrots on Butter bean + Tomato Dip by Rebel Recipes
- Balsamic Glazed Carrots by Cold Weather Comfort
Roasted Carrot Recipes
Quick Garlic Roasted Carrots Recipe
At least one night a week, I’m whipping up some roasted carrots. They are so delicious and filling! These roasted carrot recipes are so fun and can be paired with any main dish. I love how versatile carrots are because that means I can always rely on them to fill out my dinner menu. They pair well with so many different ingredients too. Plus, with this list, you’ll never get bored with roasted carrots.
- Spicy Honey Roasted Carrots by The Endless Meal
- Simple Roasted Carrots by Kristine’s Kitchen
- Parmesan Roasted Carrots by Salty Side Dish
- Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots by Recipe Tin Eats
- Roasted Carrots with Candied Pecans and Goat Cheese by Inspired by Charm
- Lemon Herb Roasted Carrots by Rasa Malaysia
- Honey Ginger Roasted Carrots by Let’s Dish
- Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots by Aberdeen’s Kitchen
Carrot Top Recipes
Carrot Top Pesto Recipe
One of my favorite food movements is the uptick in using every part of a vegetable and throwing away less food. Carrots are the perfect example of why we need to utilize every part of veggies. Why are we not using carrot tops more? Seriously, they are so delicious. When in doubt, make carrot top pesto for just about any type of recipe. It’s a great addition.
- Oven Roasted Carrots with Carrot Top Pesto by The Endless Meal
- Maple Garlic Roasted Carrots with Carrot Greens Chimichurri by Jessica in the Kitchen
- Carrot Top Pesto Pasta with Zucchini Noodles by Healthy Nibbles
- Carrot Top Pesto Hummus by The Almond Eater
- Carrot Top Salsa by Garden Betty
Carrot Soup Recipes
Carrot Soup with Coconut and Ginger Recipe
It’s soup season! I’m always looking for healthy recipes and especially healthy soup recipes. These carrot soup recipes are delicious, full of flavor, and crazy healthy for you. There are so many vegetables in these carrot soup recipes that you’ll immediately feel better about eating all those Christmas cookies for lunch!
- Creamy Roasted Carrot Soup with Crispy Chickpea Croutons by The Endless Meal
- Creamy Roasted Fennel and Carrot Soup by The Endless Meal
- Tunisian Chickpea Stew with Carrots + Tops, Turmeric and Harissa by Feasting at Home
- Roasted Carrot Tomato Soup by Well Plated
- Creamy Carrot Soup by Diethood
- Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup by Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Anti-Inflammatory Ginger Turmeric Carrot Soup by Simply Quinoa
- Thai Sweet Potato & Carrot Soup by Cupful of Kale
Carrot Cake and Dessert Recipes
Carrot Cake Banana Bread
I’m a huge fan of carrot cake. I love it year-round, not just as an Easter dessert. It’s so moist and delicious and I feel better a little better about eating more than one piece because I'm getting my veggies in. It totally counts as a vegetable serving, right?! I have really only eaten carrot cake but after researching carrot cake and carrot dessert recipes, I have some fun new carrot dessert recipes to try! Each of them sounds incredible and I can’t wait to make my way through the list.
- Moist Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting by The Endless Meal
- Oatmeal Carrot Whoopie Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting by The Endless Meal
- Carrot Cake Scones by Baked by an Introvert
- Carrot Cake Protein Bites by Carrots ‘N’ Cake
- Spiced Carrot Bread by Don’t Waste the Crumbs
- Cream Cheese Carrot Cake Bars by Tastes of Lizzy T