This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Whole30 Christmas Recipes will keep your holidays healthy, delicious, and simple. They may be healthy but they will wow your holiday guests!
These Whole30 recipes are perfect for Christmas and any of your other holiday parties. We have some great main dishes, side dish recipes, and small bites to keep your menus fresh and healthy.
So, happy holidays and enjoy the best time of year with your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers!
Best Whole30 Christmas Recipes
More Whole30 Christmas recipes from our friends
- Hasselback Potatoes with Rosemary by Fun Without Fodmaps
- Herb-Citrus Roasted Turkey by The Wooden Skillet
- Paleo Tea Infused Bacon Herb Stuffed Mushrooms by Recipes to Nourish
- Kale, Pomegranate + Avocado Salad by Wholesomelicious
- Whole30 Crockpot Mashed Potatoes by 40Aprons
- Blackened Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Bites by Closet Cooking
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pears, Bacon + Cranberries by Recipe Runner
- Sauteed Apples + Pears by Paleo Running Momma
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Balsamic Reduction by A Clean Bake
- Porchetta Recipe
- Mushroom Shepherd's Pie
- Herb and Garlic Roast Rack of Lamb
- Smashed Sweet Potatoes
- Orange Cranberry Roast Chicken
- Garlic Bacon Mushrooms
- Christmas Salad
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Walnuts, Mint, and Pomegranate
- Mini BLT Tomato Cups
- Roasted Acorn Squash
- Bacon Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Crispy Roast Potatoes