Asian Honey Glazed Salmon and Green Beans
Honey Glazed Salmon is an easy to make and healthy dinner recipe. The Asian-influenced honey lime salmon sauce is crazy delicious and perfect for spooning over the simple sauteed green beans.
Why you want to make honey glazed salmon for dinner tonight
- Sweet honey + tart lime + delicious ginger and garlic = one magical sauce.
- A little extra honey drizzled over the salmon and caramelized under the broiler makes this extra delicious.
- In 20 minutes you'll be sitting down to eat with a big smile on your face.
- A healthy dinner recipe that arrives on your table faster than your favorite restaurant can deliver is all things awesome.
- Cooking everything in one pan means fewer dishes. Hooray!
- It's a healthy recipe that's low-cal, gluten-free, and paleo.
How to make this honey salmon recipe
I'm a big fan of easy dinner recipes, like this honey salmon. Cooking the sauce, salmon, and green beans all in one pan means fewer dishes so after dinner cleanup is a breeze.
- Season the salmon with some paprika (such a pretty color!), salt, and pepper.
- Make the easy honey lime salmon sauce then pop the salmon into the pan.
- After a couple of minutes on the stovetop, drizzle some honey over the salmon and slide the pan into your oven to caramelize the top of the salmon.
- Remove the salmon from the pan and quickly cook the green beans for a few minutes until they are crisp tender.
That's it! Dinner will be on your table in 20 minutes.
Filling side dish recipes that go well with honey salmon
This recipe is ideal for when you're not starving. It is low in calories (which can sometimes be great!) but it probably won't fill you up if you've had an active day and need a bigger meal. But don't worry, there are a few simple sides that I often serve with this if I need a little more:
- Cauliflower rice. This one is my go-to as it's so quick to make. Simply steam some riced cauliflower and season with a little salt and pepper. The honey lime sauce is delicious poured over top!
- Smoky Roast Potatoes. Cook these first then turn your oven to broil when they're about 10 minutes from being ready to eat.
- Miso Butter Roasted Radishes. A great low-carb option!
- Paleo Cauliflower Fried Rice.
- Golden Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower.
- Crispy Garlic Smashed Red Potatoes.
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Favorite Salmon Recipes
- Miso Ginger Salmon Steaks
- Slow Baked Asian Salmon
- Cashew Coconut Thai Salmon Curry
- Pecan Crusted Salmon with Garlic Maple Glaze
- Lemon Salmon Burgers with Lemon Dill Sauce
- Coconut Orange Poached Salmon
Honey Glazed Salmon is an easy to make and healthy dinner recipe. The Asian-influenced honey lime salmon sauce crazy delicious and perfect for spooning over the simple sauteed green beans.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon each: salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or another neutral-flavored oil)
- 1 tablespoon finely minced (or grated) ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons honey, divided
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed is best)
- 1 lb. trimmed green beans
- Optional: minced cilantro, to garnish
- Evenly coat the top of the salmon fillets with the paprika, salt, and pepper. Move an oven rack to the top position and turn your oven to broil.
- Heat the oil in a large cast iron or non-stick, ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add 2 tablespoons of the honey, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons of water to the pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the salmon fillets to the pan, bottom side facing down. Cook for 3 minutes then drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon of honey over the top of the salmon and put the pan into your oven. Broil for 2 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Remove the salmon from the pan and cover to keep warm. Put the pan back on your stove on high heat and add the green beans. Let them cook for 5 minutes, or until they start to soften. Season to taste with salt.
- Serve the honey salmon with the green beans on the side and any of the sauce left in the pan poured over the top of the salmon. If using, sprinkle a little cilantro over the top.
Pin to save for later!