Skinny Coconut Mango Smoothie
I'm pretty sure you guys already know that I LOVE smoothies. You might not know that I can get a little obsessive at times and wanted to write LOVE 14 times across the page, just to get the point across that I really love them.
I can't imagine a morning without one and, now that the sun is shining down on us and carefree summer days have begun, smoothies seem to be an all-day part of my ritual.
Seriously though, how could you not want to drink sweet, delicious and super healthy for you smoothies all day long?!
This sweet, light, coconut mango smoothie is a whole different character than the vibrant green, heavy with nuts and seeds breakfast smoothie I find in my hands each morning.
This guy is a little like a pillowy soft and sweet tropical cloud. He's made for hot afternoons and best enjoyed after a run through a chilly sprinkler.
If you're new to the whole Smoothie Revolution this is a great smoothie to break you in.
Speaking of being new to smoothies, here's how easy they are to make:
- Put some frozen berries or a frozen banana in a blender
- Add some liquid to help the berries blend. Water and coconut milk are my 2 favs.
- Add a handful of leafy greens and a few tablespoons of nuts or seeds – if you want to be extra healthy
- Let your blender do all the hard work
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL’S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Favorite Smoothie Recipes
- Green Breakfast Smoothie
- Detox Orange Ginger Turmeric Smoothie
- Hot Pink Chia Berry Smoothie
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- Pretty Coconut and Raw Beet Smoothie
- Very Berry Almond Butter Smoothie
- 1 ripe frozen banana, peeled*
- 1 large mango, peeled and seed removed
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy!
If you don't have a very ripe banana, or if you have a big sweet tooth, you can add a teaspoon of honey to give it extra sweetness.