This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Peanut coleslaw is packed with crispy veggies, a delicious peanut salad dressing, and big-time Asian vibes. You'll love it!
Why you need peanut coleslaw in your life
If you're a fan of peanut flavored everything then this recipe is for you.
- Big-time Thai-inspired flavors with crisp snap peas, cilantro, and a sesame soy peanut dressing.
- A unique coleslaw twist that brings an Asian vibe to your picnic or dinner table.
- It's light, fresh, and flavorful.
Peanut butter coleslaw ingredients
We keep the ingredients super simple, because less is often more.
- Purple and green cabbage
- Snap peas
- Red pepper
Then we add some salted peanuts for crunch and cilantro cause it's delicious.
Finally we toss the veggies in a simple dressing made from peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil. It's delicious!
What to serve with peanut coleslaw
Popular coleslaw recipes
- Blue Cheese Coleslaw
- Easy Asian Coleslaw with Orange Sesame Dressing
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, Blueberry Coleslaw
- Classic Broccoli Coleslaw with Lemon Buttermilk Dressing
- Shaved Fennel and Apple Coleslaw with Spicy Candied Almonds
- Asian Inspired Cabbage Salad
- 8 ounces shredded purple cabbage (3 cups)
- 8 ounces shredded green cabbage (3 cups)
- 1 cup sliced snap peas
- ½ red pepper (thinly sliced)
- ⅓ cup salted peanuts
- ½ cup cilantro
- 4 tablespoons smooth all-natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic (finely minced)
- 2 tablespoons water
- Add the purple and green cabbage, snap peas, red pepper, peanuts, and cilantro to a large bowl.8 ounces shredded purple cabbage, 8 ounces shredded green cabbage, 1 cup sliced snap peas, ½ red pepper, ⅓ cup salted peanuts, ½ cup cilantro
- In a small bowl, mix together all the dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the veggies and toss to coat. Serve right away.4 tablespoons smooth all-natural peanut butter, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon finely minced ginger, 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil, 1 clove garlic, 2 tablespoons water
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.