Delicious Peanut Coleslaw
Peanut coleslaw is packed with crispy veggies, a delicious peanut salad dressing, and big-time Asian vibes. You'll love it!
Complete your meal with some garlic ginger chicken and a pot of steamed basmati rice. And if you love coleslaw, also try our Asian coleslaw with orange sesame dressing!
Why you need peanut coleslaw in your life
If you're a fan of peanut flavored everything then this recipe is for you.
- Big-time Thai-inspired flavors with crisp snap peas, cilantro, and a sesame soy peanut dressing.
- A unique coleslaw twist that brings an Asian vibe to your picnic or dinner table.
- It's light, fresh, and flavorful.
Peanut butter coleslaw ingredients
We keep the ingredients super simple, because less is often more.
- Purple and green cabbage
- Snap peas
- Red pepper
Then we add some salted peanuts for crunch and cilantro cause it's delicious.
Finally we toss the veggies in a simple dressing made from peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil. It's delicious!
What to serve with peanut coleslaw
We like to keep the Asian-flare going by serving this with some garlic ginger chicken. It also goes well beside some coconut milk braised chicken or cashew coconut salmon curry.
Also try this coleslaw with some lemongrass grilled chicken or Thai chicken kebabs. Both are delicious summer recipes!
Popular coleslaw recipes
- Blue Cheese Coleslaw
- Easy Asian Coleslaw with Orange Sesame Dressing
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, Blueberry Coleslaw
- Classic Broccoli Coleslaw with Lemon Buttermilk Dressing
- Shaved Fennel and Apple Coleslaw with Spicy Candied Almonds
- Asian Inspired Cabbage Salad
Delicious Peanut Coleslaw
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- 8 ounces shredded purple cabbage, 3 cups
- 8 ounces shredded green cabbage, 3 cups
- 1 cup sliced snap peas
- ½ red pepper, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup salted peanuts
- ½ cup cilantro
- 4 tablespoons smooth all-natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons water
- Add the purple and green cabbage, snap peas, red pepper, peanuts, and cilantro to a large bowl.8 ounces shredded purple cabbage, 8 ounces shredded green cabbage, 1 cup sliced snap peas, ½ red pepper, ⅓ cup salted peanuts, ½ cup cilantro
- In a small bowl, mix together all the dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the veggies and toss to coat. Serve right away.4 tablespoons smooth all-natural peanut butter, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon finely minced ginger, 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil, 1 clove garlic, 2 tablespoons water
I love this dressing. Very quick easy and delicious.
This is my newest favorite coleslaw recipe. The peanut flavor was so nice and all the crunchy vegetables complimented it perfect. It will be a regular for me!