This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Apple Guacamole is the perfect fall snack. Finely chopped crisp apples add a little crunch (similar to onions) and a touch of sweetness. It's delicious!
Warning: I've got a sacrilegious guacamole recipe for you today! Before you shake your head/burst out laughing/roll your eyes please hear me out. This guacamole might be totally untraditional, but it's also totally delicious. Don't knock it till you try it! #trust
Why you're going to love apple guacamole:
- Finely diced apples add a little crunch to your guac, similar to the crunch you get from adding onions.
- The apples give this guacamole recipe a little sweetness, which might sound weird but it totally works.
- Apple guacamole is a light and fresh fall recipe.
- It's full-on kid-approved. ← I've tested this and know it's true.
- It's also full-on adult approved. ← Also tested and true.
- Grab a bag of Martin's Apple Chips and dip away. Trust me, you'll be glad you did!
See that bag of crispy apple chips up there? They are the best apple chips around. They are made by a Canadian farm family (from Ontario!) who grows the apples.
They're crispy and perfectly sweet even though they only have one ingredient: apples.
My daughter has been on a big-time Martin's Apple Chips kick this past month. I know she thinks of them as a treat, but they're a healthy (and a super convenient!) snack so I give them to her whenever she asks.
When I was at Costco the other day, I saw they're now selling giant bags of Martin's Apple Chips. It got my mind racing about other ways to eat them. I think they'd be great on a cheese board or even served with some ice cream or as a dessert topping.
You can also find Martin's Apple Chips sold at Starbucks, Sobeys, Winners, Bulk Barn, Farm Boy, and many other retailers.
How would you serve them?
How to make apple guacamole:
Making apple guacamole is just as easy as making our regular guacamole recipe. Here's what you're going to do:
- Add the ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix mix mix.
- Grab your apple chips and dig in!
See how easy that was? Making apple guacamole is seriously the easiest ever. So perfect when you need a healthy snack stat!
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Delicious Guacamole Recipes:
- Easy Guacamole Recipe
- Chunky Grilled Guacamole
- Smoky Chipotle Guacamole
- Aji Guacamole Recipe
- Baja Fish Tacos with Southern Slaw and Guacamole
- 3 ripe avocados (peeled and seed discarded)
- ½ small red apple (¼ inch dice)
- ¼ cup red onion (finely minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic (very finely minced)
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2.2 ounce bag of Martin's Apple Chips (or your favorite tortilla chips)
- Add the avocados, apple, red onion, cilantro, salt, pepper, garlic, and lemon juice to a medium-sized bowl. Use a fork to mash the avocados and mix everything together.3 ripe avocados, ½ small red apple, ¼ cup red onion, 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, ½ teaspoon sea salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, 1 clove garlic, Juice from 1 lemon
- Serve with Martin's Apple Chips on the side to dip.2.2 ounce bag of Martin's Apple Chips
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.