We have searched the internet to find the best 25 Holiday Cookie Recipes for you! You'll find everything from shortbread cookies, gingerbread men, classic sugar cookies, coconut macaroons, and dressed up store bought cookies. These are all the recipes you'll need for your holiday baking!
Most of the year we're all about healthy recipes here. (We've even put together a post about the 15 best healthy cookies.) But come Christmas, we like to treat ourselves. And that means indulging in all the browned butter, cream cheese, cookie cream sandwiches, sweet brown sugar, chocolate dipped, raspberry jam filled, and chocolate chunk cookies.
It's a glorious time of year when we can feel free to live it up and eat all the white sugar and flour cookies with zero guilt attached. Although we have included a few gluten-free cookies (like these Holiday Spiced Almond Shortbread Cookies) that are so good no one would ever think they are gluten-free.)
Whether you're looking for traditional Christmas cookies or holiday version of your favorite oatmeal raisin or peanut butter cookies, we've got you covered.
Here are the best 25 holiday cookies recipes:
A few bonus Christmas cookie recipes:
- Christmas Tree Chocolate Dipped Cookies by Cooking LSL
- Holiday Oatmeal Cookies by Genius Kitchen
- Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Christmas Cookies by Two Sisters
- Orange Zest Shortbread Cookies by Love and Lemons
- Christmas Ice Cream Sandwiches by Olive Magazine
- Vanilla Slice and Bake Cookies by Fine Cooking
And some healthy cookies …