This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This is the best Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip I have ever tried. I like to serve it in a garlicky bread bowl. It's the perfect holiday or game-day appetizer!
If you're looking for the best spinach artichoke dip EVER, this is it. No need to search any further. You've found what you've been looking for.
The recipe is from my aunt (hi Aunty Neecy!) who got it from a co-worker of hers. If you like your spinach artichoke dip to be ooey, gooey and cheesy, you will love this one. It's my fav.
When my aunt serves this, she bakes the spinach artichoke dip in an ovenproof dish and serves it with crackers and bread on the side.
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
More Favorite Appetizer Recipes
- Jalapeno Hot Cheese Dip
- Cheesy Roasted Garlic Artichoke Olive Dip
- Three Easy Party Dips
- Lemon Whipped Ricotta with Cranberry Honey
- Skinny Chili Cheese Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (packed)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch chili flakes (optional)
- 14 ounce can of artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 6 ounces frozen spinach (thawed, drained, and chopped)
- Toasted baguette slices and assorted crackers (for serving)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and if using, the chili flakes. Using electric beaters, mix until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. You can also use your stand mixer for this step.8 ounces cream cheese, ½ cup grated parmesan cheese, ½ cup mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 pinch chili flakes
- Stir in the chopped artichoke hearts and spinach.14 ounce can of artichoke hearts, 6 ounces frozen spinach
- Transfer the dip to a small baking dish, smooth the top, and then bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes, until it is hot and bubbling.
- Serve the dip with toasted baguette slices and crackers on the side.Toasted baguette slices and assorted crackers
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.