This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Transform your Thanksgiving (or Christmas!) leftovers into Thanksgiving Leftovers Eggs Benedict. It's a healthy, delicious, and easy to make brunch recipe perfect for the day after the big feast!
If you're trying to figure out how to make breakfast with Thanksgiving leftovers, this is the recipe you're looking for. It's a super easy and delicious way to clear out your fridge without making you feel like all you're eating is your Thanksgiving leftovers for breakfast.
And since you've already cooked everything but the eggs, this is one eggs benedict recipe you can definitely call easy.
Thanksgiving Leftovers Eggs Benedict for the win! ♡
After the big feast, I'm always looking for new Thanksgiving leftover ideas. Turkey soup is a must (by morning there's a crockpot full of the best turkey stock sitting on my counter), and I always save enough turkey for at least one sandwich.
This year we decided to switch things up a little and make Thanksgiving leftover breakfast.
Plain old turkey and eggs didn't seem like such a bad idea, but turkey eggs benedict sounded much better. It was better than better. It was amazing.
Even though it was essentially everything we had eaten only a few hours before, adding the egg and arugula made it feel (and taste!) new.
This Thanksgiving eggs benedict is less of a recipe and more of an idea. Pile your leftovers on a plate then top with a poached egg and gravy.
It proves that a Thanksgiving leftovers breakfast does not need to be boring!
Leftover Turkey Recipes:
- Healthy Creamy Turkey Mushroom Soup
- BBQ Turkey Pizza with Pineapple Salsa
- Crockpot Leftover Turkey Bolognese
- Thai Coconut Turkey Soup
- Easy Homemade Turkey Soup
And if you love eggs benedict as much as I do, make sure to check out these recipes:
- Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict
- Thai Coconut Shrimp Eggs Benedict
- Mexican Chipotle Sweet Potato Eggs Benedict
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes:
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Brussels Sprouts Pizza
- Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Cakes
- Leftover Turkey Carnitas with Jalapeño Pineapple Salsa
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 dinner rolls (cut in half (use extra arugula for paleo))
- 1 cup leftover turkey
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce (this is my FAVORITE recipe!)
- 1 cup arugula (can sub spinach or baby greens)
- ¼ cup gravy (warmed)
- Chopped green onions and black pepper (to serve)
- Bring a large pot of water (half full) to a simmer. Crack the eggs into the water and let them cook for 4 minutes. Remove them with a slotted spoon.4 large eggs
- While the water is warming, melt the butter in a medium-sized pan over medium-high heat. Place the dinner rolls in the pan, cut side down, and toast for 3-4 minutes. Remove them from the pan and put 2 halves on each plate.2 teaspoons butter, 2 dinner rolls
- Add the turkey to the pan and gently warm. Top the toasted dinner rolls with some arugula, the warmed turkey, and the cranberry sauce.1 cup leftover turkey, 1 cup arugula, ¼ cup cranberry sauce
- Plate the eggs when they are cooked, pour the gravy over the top, then sprinkle with some green onions and black pepper.¼ cup gravy
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.