Peanut Butter Brownies
These soft and chewy Peanut Butter Brownies are topped with delicious creamy peanut buttery frosting and drizzled in chocolate ganache.
I'm a huge fan of anything with chocolate and peanut butter. Seriously, it's like the best combination in the world.
These chocolate peanut butter brownies are ridiculously delicious. The brownies are perfect on their own. They're soft and chewy and full of crunchy peanut bits. But then they're topped with creamy peanut buttery frosting AND drizzled in chocolate ganache AND sprinkled with a tiny bit of Maldon sea salt. OMG.
If you make these Peanut Butter Brownies make sure to snap a pic and tag @theendlessmeal on Instagram so I can like and comment on your photos. I love seeing TEM recipes you create.
Peanut Butter Brownies
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup neutral-flavored oil, such as canola or avocado
- 5 ounces dark chocolate chips, about ¾ cup
- 1 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup roasted salted peanuts, optional
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoon whole milk
- 5 ounces dark chocolate
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 9×9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper and grease it with butter. Place the butter and chocolate in a mixing bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir the chocolate until it's melted and smooth. Add the sugar, oil, and vanilla to the chocolate and whisk to combine. Add the eggs and whisk again.½ cup butter, ¼ cup neutral-flavored oil, 5 ounces dark chocolate chips, 1 cups granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 3 large eggs
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. If using, fold the peanuts into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and smooth the top. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.1 cup all-purpose flour, ¼ cup cocoa powder, ¼ teaspoon baking powder, ½ teaspoon salt, 1 cup roasted salted peanuts
- When the brownies are mostly cool, make the frosting. Use electric beaters to beat the peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Add 1 tablespoon of the milk and beat again. If you'd like a thinner frosting, add the second tablespoon. Spread the frosting over the brownies in the pan.½ cup natural peanut butter, 2 tablespoons salted butter, ½ cup powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1-2 tablespoon whole milk
- To make the chocolate topping, add the chocolate and cream to a medium-sized bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth then pour it over the brownies. (Make sure that it's not hot when you pour it over!) Set the brownies aside for at least 30 minutes for the chocolate to set. Sprinkle a little sea salt over top then cut the brownies into 16 pieces.5 ounces dark chocolate, ½ cup heavy cream
I can’t stand how good these look!!
You’ve got to be kidding me! OMG is right, yo! Yummmm!!
Oh, wow! I love the layering idea and I bet the flavour combination is glorious. My son is allergic to peanuts so I might substitute something like mint fudge for the peanut butter layer. I can’t wait to try…
These look deadly–but in a good way! Yum!
Holy drippy delicious looking chocolate!
Oh my goodness, these sound HEAVENLY! I’m with you on loving all things chocolate and PB!