Peanut Butter Brownies
These soft and chewy Peanut Butter Brownies are topped with delicious creamy peanut buttery frosting and drizzled in chocolate ganache.
I'm a huge fan of anything with chocolate and peanut butter. Seriously, it's like the best combination in the world.
These chocolate peanut butter brownies are ridiculously delicious. The brownies are perfect on their own. They're soft and chewy and full of crunchy peanut bits. But then they're topped with creamy peanut buttery frosting AND drizzled in chocolate ganache AND sprinkled with a tiny bit of Maldon sea salt. OMG.
If you make these Peanut Butter Brownies make sure to snap a pic and tag @theendlessmeal on Instagram so I can like and comment on your photos. I love seeing TEM recipes you create.
Peanut Butter Brownies
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- ½ cup butter, room temperature, divided
- 10 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup roasted salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Position rack in center of the oven and preheat to 325°F. Grease 2 mini cupcake tins and dust lightly with flour.
- Place the butter in a large saucepan. Add the chocolates and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat and whisk in the sugar, vanilla, and salt. Then mix in the eggs. Fold in the flour, then add the nuts.½ cup butter, 10 ounces dark chocolate, 1 ½ cups granulated sugar, 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract, ½ teaspoon salt, 4 large eggs, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 cup roasted salted peanuts
- Fill each mini cupcake mold until nearly full. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs attached, about 12-15 minutes. Place pan on rack to cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the peanut butter and butter in a medium-sized bowl. Beat in the powdered sugar, salt, and nutmeg, milk, and vanilla. Add more powdered sugar to thicken the frosting or more milk to thin it, if needed.1 cup crunchy peanut butter, ¼ cup unsalted butter, ¾ cup powdered sugar, ⅛ teaspoon salt, ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1 tablespoon whole milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat cream in a small saucepan until boiling. Remove from the heat and add the chocolate. Whisk until chocolate is fully melted, 2-3 minutes.1 cup heavy cream, 10 ounces dark chocolate
- Remove each mini brownie from the pan. Cut the top off of each and set aside. Place brownies back into cupcake pan. Smooth peanut frosting over each brownie. Replace brownie tops, cut-side up, if desired. Place in fridge till frosting is set, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and, using a thin knife or offset spatula, remove brownies from the pan. Drizzle with a tablespoon of chocolate ganache. Set aside (or in the fridge) till ganache has hardened.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with a tiny bit of Maldon sea salt.