Delicious Peach Pie
This delicious Peach Pie is incredibly easy to make and totally crave-worthy. You can use store-bought crust or make your own, either way, you will LOVE it!
This peach pie is like magic. Turn your back for a minute and it'll disappear out of the pie pan faster than David Copperfield could pull a rabbit out of a hat. Seriously. The pie pan was half empty before the breakfast plates left the table. And yes, I ate this for breakfast.
It doesn't exactly fit in with that whole diet thing I was telling you I was doing, but I don't care. The peaches were perfectly ripe, locally grown, organic and all that other stuff that we all love. I told myself that because of the amazingness of the peaches that it was healthy. I mean, I basically ate four peaches for breakfast. (It's scary how well I can lie to myself in the name of delicious homemade food.)
The truth is if you are going to treat yourself make sure it is something homemade and delicious, like this peach pie. You'll be so happy you did.
If you make this Delicious Peach Pie make sure to snap a pic and tag @theendlessmeal on Instagram so I can like and comment on your photos. I love seeing TEM recipes you create!
For more delicious treats, check out:
- Roasted Plum and Mascarpone Pie
- Julia Child's Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Lava Cake with Salted Caramel
- White Chocolate and Cranberry Butter Cookies
Delicious Peach Pie
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- 8 medium peaches, cut into 1-inch pieces (leave the skin on)
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 store-bought pie crusts
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the peaches, sugar, vanilla, and flour in a medium-sized bowl and stir to combine.8 medium peaches, ⅔ cup sugar, 1 tablespoon vanilla, ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- Using a fork, poke several holes in the bottom of one pie crust and add the peaches.2 store-bought pie crusts
- Remove the second pie crust from the pan it came on and use it to top your pie. Or you can cut it into strips and create a weave on top of the pie. You could also bake it with no crust on top for a slightly lighter version.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees then turn oven down to 375 degrees and continue baking the pie for another 30 minutes, or until the crust is nicely browned.
- Let pie cool for at least 45 minutes before cutting into it – this is the hardest step, but the pie will be runny if you don't wait.
This looks delicious! What is the recipe for your pie crust? It’s gorgeous!
I actually used a store bought pie crust for this one. I bought two and then cut one into strips to create the weave on top.
If you are looking to make your own here is the recipe I use for pie crust: https://www.theendlessmeal.com/dark-chocolate-pie-with-cocoa-nib-and-bacon-praline/
You’ll want to double the quantities to make enough for both the bottom and top 🙂
That looks so yummy. I absolutely adore peaches!
I just made this peach pie and it is SO GOOD! Thank you!!
That’s great news! You are so welcome!!
This pie looks absolutely delicious! I love the look of the flaky crust 🙂
This looks fantastic, Kristen!