Mango Pineapple Smoothie
This mango pineapple smoothie is creamy, sweet, and totally tropical. It's a refreshing treat on a hot day and makes a delicious quick breakfast on the go. Plus, you only need 4 ingredients and 5 minutes to make it!
For more delicious fruit-filled smoothies, try our mango smoothie, pineapple smoothie, and berry almond butter smoothie!
Table of contents
This mango pineapple smoothie has a creamy texture and gives off island vibes. It's fruity and refreshing, and it's exactly what we crave on hot summer days.
If you've ever had the McDonald's mango pineapple smoothie, it's a lot like that but with healthy whole ingredients.
It's a basic smoothie recipe with only four ingredients so don't be afraid to experiment with add-ins. Like any smoothie, you can enhance it with ingredients like protein powder, greens, and other fruit to make it your own.
Enjoy it as-is for breakfast or a healthy snack on the go. It's nice and thick so also tastes great for breakfast in a smoothie bowl with some granola, shredded coconut, and any other toppings you can dream up.
Mango pineapple smoothie ingredients
You only need four simple ingredients and a blender to make this refreshing pineapple mango smoothie. We recommend using frozen fruit instead of ice cubes to keep this smoothie cold and thick.
Here's everything you need:
- Frozen mango – mango is super sweet when it's ripe. It's also rich in vitamin C and various other vitamins and minerals. You can substitute a frozen banana for the mango if you prefer.
- Frozen pineapple – pineapple is sweet, anti-inflammatory, and contains bromelain which is an enzyme that's good for your gut!
- Yogurt – we usually go for plain Greek yogurt because it's high in protein. For a dairy-free version, we love using coconut yogurt because it makes this smoothie taste like a piña colada, but other non-dairy alternatives work, too.
- Water – water helps thin out this smoothie so it blends up nice and smooth. You can also use milk or non-dairy milk like coconut milk or almond milk if you prefer.
How to make a mango pineapple smoothie
This mango pineapple smoothie recipe is easy to make in just three simple steps. Let's make one!
- Add all the ingredients to your blender.
- Blend until smooth, adding more liquid if you'd like for a thinner smoothie.
- Pour it into cups and enjoy!
Full recipe instructions are in the recipe card below.
Mango pineapple smoothie add-ins
Enjoy this tropical pineapple mango smoothie as-is, or give it a nutrition boost with one of these easy add-ins:
- Mix it up with chunks of other fresh fruit like bananas, berries, kiwis, pears, peaches, or oranges. Frozen fruit works too and keeps this smoothie thick and cool.
- A large handful of spinach or kale will help you get your daily dose of greens. It will turn your smoothie a vibrant green color, but you won't taste it.
- A scoop of vanilla protein powder makes this smoothie more satiating. Chia seeds and hemp seeds contain protein too, and they're also high in healthy omega 3's. Perfect for post-workout!
- If you like a sweeter smoothie, add a touch of honey, agave, or even maple syrup. Freshly squeezed orange juice also works as a sweetener and adds flavor, too!
If you're packing this smoothie to go, it will keep at room temperature for up to 2 hours.
Like all smoothies, this one is best enjoyed right away. The texture will change but it will keep in the fridge in a sealed jar or cup for a day.
Yogurt makes this smoothie creamy and filling. If you want to skip the yogurt, we recommend adding a banana or using coconut milk instead of water for a creamier and more satiating smoothie.
Popular smoothie recipes
Mango Pineapple Smoothie
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- 1 cup frozen mangos
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ½ cup yogurt, plain or vanilla
- ¾ cup water
- Place the mangoes, pineapple, yogurt, and water into your blender.1 cup frozen mangos, 1 cup frozen pineapple, ½ cup yogurt, ¾ cup water
- Blend on high speed until very smooth. If you'd like a thinner smoothie, add a little more water.
- Pour your smoothie into cups and enjoy right away.
If you love smoothies as much as we do, check out all of our smoothie recipes!
I finally found this perfect mango pineapple smoothie recipe tutorial, and it’s so easy to make.it tastes so good！