This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Jalapeño Cheese Dip is everything dreams are made of. Super cheesy and creamy with just the right touch of spice makes this a true crowd pleaser. Bonus: it's crazy easy to make!
Holy jalapeño have I got a dip for you. This hot jalapeño cheese dip is so good it'll make you the most popular person at any party you bring it to. #guaranteed
We've eaten it a few times over the past week and love it more and more each time. Armed with some broccoli and peppers and my two-year-old girl will make a serious dent in this hot cream cheese dip.
Why you'll love this jalapeño cheese dip
- It's super creamy and light.
- Just like your fav jalapeño poppers in dip form.
- 100% no-fuss appetizer recipe.
- Totally do-ahead-able. Pour the cheese dip into an easy to grab, ovenproof container and bake it whenever you're ready. It also transports really easily so you can bring it to your friend's get together and pop it into the oven when you arrive.
- This hot cheese dip is vegetarian, gluten-free, and low carb which means that everyone will love it.
This jalapeño cheese dip recipe is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Gather your ingredients.
- Mix them together until they're smooth then pop them in a baking dish. Don't forget a little extra cheese on top!
That's it! Now all you have to do is gather your dippers and dig in.
Speaking of dippers …
Unless you're serving this to a group of low carb/ keto pals, crackers are a must. The crunchy cheesy combo totally wins. My favorite are gluten-free rice crackers cause they're extra crunchy.
But don't forget the veggies! This hot cheese dip goes really well with veggies and you'll be surprised how many times you find yourself reaching for a piece of broccoli or some celery to scoop the cheese.
We all know that veggies covered in cheese sauce are magical. Dipping them in a jalapeño cheese dip is pretty much the same thing only way more fun at a holiday party.
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Favorite Dip Recipes
- Roasted Caramelized Onion Dip
- The Best Baba Ganoush Recipe
- Lightened Up Mexican Corn Dip
- Skinny Chili Cheese Dip
- Pachos with Emerald Isle Dip
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese (at room temperature )
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (divided)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- 4 ounces ¼ cup chopped pimientos (from a jar)
- 4 jalapeños (seeds removed and minced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon EACH: paprika, salt, and pepper
- sliced jalapeños (serve)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, 1 ½ cups of mozzarella, 1 ½ cups of cheddar, pimientos, jalapeños, green onions, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper to a large mixing bowl.2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, 2 cups sour cream, ⅓ cup chopped green onions, 4 ounces ¼ cup chopped pimientos, 4 jalapeños, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon EACH: paprika, salt, and pepper
- Use electric beaters to cream together the ingredients. You can use a wooden spoon, but it is a lot more work.
- Transfer the dip to a 9-inch baking dish or ovenproof pan. Smooth the top with a spatula and then sprinkle the remaining ½ of each mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until it is hot and bubbly. If you'd like a little color on top, broil the dip for 5 minutes. Let the dip cool for a couple of minutes and then serve with the sliced jalapeños on top.sliced jalapeños
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.