Coconut Raspberry Popsicles
These Coconut Raspberry Popsicles are a healthy, easy to make and refreshing summertime treat. They are my favorite festive Canada Day treat. They're naturally vegan + paleo too!
I've wanted to share these coconut raspberry popsicles with you for a while now, but I've been waiting for just the right moment. My plan was to share all this pretty red and white with you two days ago, on Canada Day. I'm a sucker for a party (I might have mentioned that before) and what could be better than celebrating your country's birthday?
Turns out that I was having so much fun celebrating that I completely forgot about sharing this recipe with you. I'm so sorry! And then there was yesterday when all the celebrating (read: all the margaritas) caught up with me, and I spent my day walking around in a groggy daze. You'd think that by 30 almost 7 I'd know how to leave a party at a decent hour. Ugh.
I blame my good friends Michael and Jorge for throwing such fun parties and making such tasty margaritas. 🙂
Better late than never, let me present you with Coconut Raspberry Popsicles. Lightly sweetened coconut milk is sandwiched between 2 layers of tangy, fresh raspberry puree. I love the mix of the tart raspberries and creamy coconut. I also totally love that these delicious summer treats are 100% healthy for you.
Tasty + refreshing + healthy = summertime perfection.
You might notice something a little different about these yummy raspberry popsicle pictures. Can you see it? They were shot … wait for it … outside!
My apartment is notoriously dark and only has about 2ft of outdoor space, so I take all my photos using artificial lighting. Getting to shoot outdoors (and to walk across the street to pick flowers from the field!) was a huge treat.
The past few weeks I spent in Fernie, a small town in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. The guys we were staying with (hi Ryland and Blaire!) never once locked their front door and, when they asked us if we'd drive their truck home after dinner out one night, they told us the truck keys were in the ignition. I've decided I want to live somewhere I can park my car downtown, leave the windows unrolled and the keys in the ignition and trust that it will still be there when I come back to it.
Wouldn't that just be the best?!!
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
More Delicious Summertime Treats:
- Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream
- Coconut Cherry Ice Cream
- Healthy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Lime Coconut Ice Cream
- Healthier Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ice Cream
These coconut raspberry popsicles are a healthy, easy to make and refreshing summertime treat. They're naturally vegan + paleo!
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 teaspoons honey, divided (sub maple syrup for strict vegan)
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (without guar gum is best)
- Place the raspberries and 1 teaspoon of honey in a small blender or food processor and process until they are pureed. In a small bowl, mix the coconut milk with the remaining 2 teaspoons of honey.
- Divide half the raspberry puree between 4 small popsicle molds, top with 1/4 cup of coconut milk then the remaining raspberry puree. The raspberry puree is quite thick so you may need to spread it out on top with the popsicle sticks. To create a streaky look, push the popsicle stick down along the edge of the mold a few times.
- Freeze until firm, at least a few hours. To release the popsicles from the molds run them briefly under warm water.