Summer Peach Salsa
Fresh Peach Salsa is a breeze to make and so delicious. We love it spooned over grilled chicken or fish but it's just as good served as an appetizer with some tortilla chips. It's one of the best ways to eat sweet summer peaches!
Want a super simple but ridiculously delicious summer recipe? I thought you might! This peach salsa (otherwise known as peach relish) is our favorite savory peach recipe.
5 reasons to make this peach salsa tonight
- Summer peaches are such a special treat that they should be eaten at every possible opportunity while they last.
- Adds the perfect (sugar-free!) sweetness to your savory recipes.
- As delicious spooned over fish or chicken as it is scooped up with tortilla chips.
- It turns a simple dinner into something magical.
- You'll look like the star of your kitchen. It'll be our secret how easy it is to make.
How to make this peach salsa recipe
Peach salsa is ridiculously easy to make. Want to know how it's done?
- Dice the peaches, red onion, and red pepper.
- Mix them with cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
If you want to add a bit of heat, finely mince a jalapeño pepper. My personal preference is always for a little (or a lot) of spice. But I've made this recipe without adding the jalapeño and it is delicious that way, too.
How to serve peach salsa
We love peach salsa heaped on top of grilled salmon or Grilled Chicken Breasts. The sweet savory combo is our favorite! But there are lots of delicious ways to serve this salsa. Here are a few others that we like:
- With tortilla chips for scooping.
- Mixed into some rice.
- On top of baked brie cheese with crackers on the side.
- Piled on top of a chicken burger.
- As a pizza topping. Move over pineapple!
How do you plan on serving this peach salsa?
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Favorite Peach Recipes
- Grilled Peach Salad with Curry Pecans and Honey Vinaigrette
- Prosciutto Wrapped Grilled Peaches
- Summer Peach and Grilled Chicken Pad Thai
- Amaretto Peach Cobbler
- Delicious Peach Pie
Summer Peach Salsa
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- 3 medium peaches, diced (see notes)
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup minced cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 minced jalapeño, optional
- ½ teaspoon sea salt and pepper, more to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.3 medium peaches, ½ red bell pepper, ⅓ cup diced red onion, ½ cup minced cilantro, Juice from 1 lime, 1 minced jalapeño, ½ teaspoon sea salt and pepper
- The salsa is best if you let it sit for about 15 minutes but it can be eaten right away if you are in a hurry.
I made this with some thawed frozen peaches and it was pretty good. I know for sure that it would be truly incredible with fresh peaches in the summer!